Authors Notes

I would like to take each and every one of you that has read my works, frankly I had a hard time a hard time finishing this one as there were many possibilities.

I would also like to thank 18lex20, without you surely, I would be stuck somewhere between a dying and dead end, if you have no idea what I am speaking of please read his story:

  WangXian: third times a chance (ongoing)

to say that the ending was not satisfying to me is an understatement, but it leaves a chance to either continue but for now my four books are enough.

my Immortal, mortal beginning

Descend into darkness

Ascending towards the sun

Dragon Phoenix Arises.

 Thank you for the votes and comments and adding my works to your reading lists, also a big shout out to Aiswaryakrish, FlorencePetronellla, AyumeRuiz, Redcherry, yauhzyk, Blacksakura377, LarissaLima084, i_love_wuji_w and bloomysravs143. if it weren't for you I would have never completed book for nor posted the second and third, thank you for giving me the confidence to see that you actually enjoyed it means the world to me.

On a Side Note: I am starting a completely new WangXian fanfiction called: The black pearl in the snow and clouds, where our beloved Wei Ying is a maiden and future of the Wei Sect along side Nie Huaisang, Wen Xu and of course Lan Wangji, the unravel the mystery of who killed sect leader Nie Sheng and who is trying to get her and use her gifts for their own benefits. 

Thank you once again.