Chapter Nineteen Rescuing of Lan Sizhui and Hua Xuanyu

Once descending into the entrance of Ban Yue, many of the people that saw the phoenix already shouted and the horns blew marking the kings return, for Ban Yue was the home of demonic cultivation and even though few studied here it was more of a market with a palace than anything else, Lan Zhan looked in wonder as Hua Cheng's golden carriage came to view.

Welcome to Ban Yue, city of demonic Cultivation smiled Hua Ying as he greeted the people

Hua YingZhu, your father is waiting and has asked us to bring you and your companion said the skeleton.

Thank you it would be my honor said Hua Ying as he pushed Lan Zhan in and got in after him, after a few choice words and crude shouting from the skeletons they made it to the palace in no time.

A-Ying, why not fly in asked Lan Zhan as they got off.

Because little demon here said if he could then so could those at the same level as him said Hua Cheng as he came to greet his son.

But there is no one on his level said Lan Zhan

The children will be when they are older, better to ground them now unlike the escape artist we made big, laughed Hua Cheng, come they are waiting, and they have news as he led them into the palace.

Welcome to the black Phoenix Castle said Hua Cheng as Lan Zhan looked around, home or rather one of many homes belonging to Hua Ying and yet he chooses the heavens such a shame mocked Hua Cheng.

My home is in the ghost realm thank you I did not build the manor for nothing sneered Hua Ying

No, you built it for another reason teased Hua Cheng

Careful father, my snakes are not afraid of you said Hua Ying as a few showed and slithered up to Hua Ying.

Your snakes said Lan Zhan, they are beautiful as he petted one

And deadly smiled Hua Ying as he rubbed his nose against one

There you are what have you been doing, I had a hard time as it is with you dying then you go change the fate of the world, little one? Said fate

You are truly amazing laughed dark star saving the world like that.

She can't have them growled Hua Ying

You are lucky the stars love you otherwise the consequences said fate

Lonely star I have paid for it for over two hundred and thirty-nine years of my life said Hua Ying

He speaks the truth sister that is why the elders will not intervene until she is dead said Dark star.

Everyone you know A-Zhan, A-Zhan this is fate he pointed to the child maiden and this evil bastard is her twin dark star we do not speak their names as their names have power so I nick named them as they nicknamed me 'little one' then everyone one else you have met over the course of my life except uncle Qi Rong also known as the green lantern and uncle He Xuan also known as black water submerging ships.

A-Ying we've met smiled Qi Rong

Oh yes, the gamblers den. I remember said Hua Ying as Qi Ring faded away

She had spies in the mortal realm that is how SiZhui was taken, she knew our connection, everyone here is to take a bag of fire crystals place it by your temples and homes it will only burn those that are loyal to her.

Do we get to keep them asked Qi Rong excitedly

Do as you wish to the fuckers, I have no need for traitors of our kind...

Fox king said everyone and bowed

Old friend said Hua Ying

Old friend smiled Bai Zhi, I see you are finally well.