Chapter Ten The sighing at Shudong.

As the month passed teams were made, Nie Huaisang would accompany Lan Zhan to Shudong with the other disciples, Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jīn Ling and Ouyang Zizhen went along with ZeWu-Jun, when the moling sect arrived each was nervous, ever since the betrayal of their sect leader they had kept a low profile that was almost nonexistent but ZeWu-Jun who pitied them took them under his wing and taught them what the right was and thus inviting them to right the wrong that their sect had committed, they were welcomed as any other sect was. Each rode their swords to their own cleansing areas.

Chang Graveyard

Sizhui may I ask why didn't you go with wangji? Asked ZeWu-Jun as they landed

Father is capable said Lan Sizhui

Then does this mean I am not smiled ZeWu-Jun

No...no that is not what he means sect leader, it is that we have never been to Former sect leaders Chang's residence or heard for ourselves the banging and we really want to see and hear it said Jin Ling quickly

I see so this has nothing to do with avoiding him asked ZeWu-Jun

I understand what father went through said Lan Sizhui and that it was not his fault, I do not blame him at all right now I will not be needed at his side as I would be at yours.

So, I am weaker then? Smiled ZeWu-Jun

Honestly uncle can you play your Xiao killing corpses while controlling Shouyue and overpowering the enemy asked Lan Sizhui

No laughed ZeWu-Jun, no I could not nephew.

Then this is why I am needed here, after what father had done in coffin city Lan JingYi helped me train so that I could as well fight two battles precisely said Lan Sizhui, I want to be like father and protect those I love but I want to be stronger than father as well.

Then I am glad to have you by my side said ZeWu-Jun as he noted that when Lan Sizhui said 'protect those that I love' his eyes went to Jin Ling before he gaze, quickly fallen.

Once setting up the arrays with the other Sects both Lan Sizhui and ZeWu-Jun started playing the new music sheet and they heard the bodies restless bodies stilled, what they didn't expect however was the musical note from above everyone stopped at what they were doing and a giant phoenix hovered just above then caught flames and changed to a maiden with her was three maidens, two masters and Xie Lian.

Why have you come she asked in a musical voice, Lan Sizhui was too shocked to say anything.

We have come to right the wrongs done here and lay the dead to rest that was murdered said ZeWu-Jun

There is no need for that she said then spoke to those, Yin, Yang a barrier, ChenQing, Suibian those that awaken you know what to do, A-Shi collect the soul's, mother and I will purify the land.

Once ZeWu-Jun heard ChenQing, Suibian and mother he knew then why Jin Ling wanted to find redemption it wasn't just for the cultivational world but also for Wangji, Hua Ying had come. Working fast Hua Ying Changed into his phoenix form again and with Xie Lian had changed the land in abundant of grass and flowers as the trees that died regrew their leaves changing it from dark and desolate to green and welcoming, Hua Tianshi collected every soul tainted with in the hall and graveyard as Hua Ying fire washed over the land killing the darkness, when done his four guardians appeared once again at his side and then like as they came, they vanished. Lan Sizhui was the first to get up.

Tell me... tell me that was real... tell me that it was really mother that I saw asked Lan Sizhui

If you saw it and I saw it SiZhui, replied ZeWu-Jun then it must be true.