Chapter 5

Y/n Pov:

I saw Lisa was gulping at nothing and eyes wide open. I look at that person that person have scary aura and looking very cold. Lisa came towards me and said:

Lisa: look what did you did now what we are going to do(in whispering voice).

Y/n: why what happen it was just by mistake an- (we got cut off by that person because he clear his throat)

Y/n: we are sorry it was by mistake.

Lisa: yes sir it was by mistake.

(that was my time to wide my eye cause I thought he was a student here I look towards him and asked)

Y/n: are you professor here (with jaw dropped).

??: yes have any problem? (in cold ass voice).

Y/n: N-no sir why would I will have any problem. (Even with you and your behavior it's your choice how you eat, sit, talk with your cold ass behavior I have nothing to do with you) y/n thought that she is talking in her thoughts but she said it out a loud.

Lisa pinch my arm suddenly and I hiss in pain. I glare at her she was glaring back.

Lisa: sorry professor Kim she is crazy a little bit so don't mind her.

Y/n: professor Kim right?

Mr.Kim: yes(in scary tone).

I got a little bit scared but I continued.

Y/n: sir do you know any mental hospital near school?

Mr.Kim: why do you want to admit yourself there for checkup? (in confusion).

Y/n: WHAT!! I mean you took me wrong or maybe you didn't understand her. Lisa means that she is crazy herself so she was telling you about herself and I was just helping her to find a good hospital. You know as good friend I have to find a good hospital because what happen if they treat Lisa like that she is some kind of dog.

MR.KIM POV:

I was trying my best to control my laugh because seeing Lisa face. She was Hella shock first she was confused and trying to understand what does she mean after that she get shock.

then i said.

Are you new here I mean I never saw you here??

Y/n. oh didn't you remember this so soo........i mean yes sir it's my first day. What's you full name?

Mr.Kim: taehyung. Kim taehyung but for all of you it's Mr.kim. What's your name??

Y/n: my name is y/n

Y/n: my name is y/n.

My breath hitched. But next word she said proved me wrong.

Y/n: Lee Y/n.

Mr.kim: hmm. When your next class is going to start.

Y/n: our class starts in......

SHIT!!!!!! WE ARE LATE RUN LISA OR WE ARE GOING TO GET DETENTION.

I just chuckle seeing her like that I remember my princess who was joyful yet crackhead like her.

Y/n Pov:

We are running like there's no tomorrow but than I suddenly stop and I said to Lisa we are going to get late anyways if we run or if we walk so why not we just walk why to waste our energy. Lisa sighed and said okay.

We reach out class and knock but we got no reply so we entered but for our luck teacher wasn't there he is late a little bit. I and Lisa walk towards our place to sit and we started talking about random stuff. Lisa told me that she have 3 more friends she is going to introduce me to them. Suddenly class became so quite I look up and saw a cute yet cold teacher enter classroom.(any guesses)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am sorry i couldn't upload it because i was really tired then school work you know....

please vote this chapter if you like

have a good day.

take care..