Chapter 6

Y/n Pov: 

??: Hello everyone hope you all are doing great.(he said it in not so cold voice). Then his eye fell on me and he again said:

??: oh everyone we have a new student in our class so miss introduce yourself.

I walk towards whiteboard where teacher was standing and then I said:

Y/n: my name is Lee y/n. Hope so we can get along.

??: okay my name is Kim hoseok and I am your geography teacher. Now you can sit and then we can start class.

 Now you can sit and then we can start class

Y/n: okay sir. (I walk towards Lisa and I sit on my chair).

After an hour our class finish and we have lunch break so we walk towards cafeteria.

I was walking behind Lisa she said that she wants me to meet her friends. We both walk towards a table where three beautiful girls was sitting and my yeji unnie was also there. They all was talking but when they feel our presence there so they look at us.

??: where was you?? We was waiting my poor tummy is waiting for me to feed it.

Lisa: yeah yeah like I never knew that your poor stomach is always poor who always want to eat.

??:yah I am older than you respect me or--

??: are you all child why are bickering like dogs now shut up before I throw you out. (than she look at me and said :

??: who are you?

Yeji unnie: oh she is my cutest little sister.

??: is she that girl who you was talking about?

Yeji unnie: yes.

??: aww she is so cute. (she came towards me and pinch my cheeks). I just smile at her behavior.

Lisa: okay so you all introduce yourself to her.

??: hi my name is jisoo and I am oldest one in this group. I am 23 years old.

??: hi y/n: my name is rose and I love to eat l. I am 22 years old. I and jisoo unnie is with your yeji unnie.

??: my name is Jennie and I am 20 years old. I do have some classes with Lisa but not much.

Y/n: it's really nice to meet you 😊😊.