Chapter 13

Y/N Pov:

When i opened the door and the person who was standing there made me shock and happy. I hugged him tightly.

Y/N: Hi!!! how are youuuuu???? How did you know i was here? By the way what are you doing here in Korea?

??: Y/N slow down, i am here ok ask me whatever you want to but please slow down.

Y/N: Ok first come inside.

They both are now in the living room.

Y/N: ok first tell me what are you doing here Yannie?

Yannie: I am here because of you. You left without saying anything.

Y/N: I am sorry. You know i was very happy so i forgot to tell you that i am going to korea for studies. By the way how did you knew that i am in Korea?

Yannie:  I went to your home but uncle and aunt told me that you are in Korea right now for studies.

Y/N: Sorry Yannie you are my bestest friend how can i forget to tell you this imporatant information?

Yannie: It's ok Y/Nieee. Y/N i have a surprise for you.

Y/N: what is that?

Yannie: i think you heard that i said surprise.

Y/N: Ok, i am exicted.

Yannie: Yes!! hope so you don't kill me(murmuring).

Name: Yang Yang

Name: Yang Yang.

Age: 19 years old.

Y/N is his bestfriend. they both are childhood bestfriend. Now Yang Yang is here for Y/N but now is going to study with Y/N. They both are like a real siblings but (you will know soon who she kind of fight with since childhood).

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys.                                                                                                                                                                                  How are you all.                                                                                                                                                                                      please vote this chapter if you like this one. i know this one is boring but don't worry i'll try to make upcoming chapters interesting and funny.