Chapter 12

Bts pov:

The door opened and we saw Y/n and taehyung standing there. Y/n bowed to them and taehyung was standing beside y/n.

Namjoon: Y/n come and sit there. Namjoon said pointing at the couch.

Y/n went and sat beside Jungkook.

Namjoon: Y/n i got to know that you skipped your classes(Namjoon said in scary tone).

Y/n: I am sorry. i was confused so i went out for sometime.

Namjoon: still you aren't allowed to leave school or skip classes understood.

Y/n: yes sir. (with put).

Jin: YAH!!! you are scaring her from us more. 

Namjoon: But hyung i was telling her that it was wrong that she skipped her classes.

Taehyung: Yes Y/n you are lucky that he didn't gave you any punishment because his punishments are scary.

Jungkook: Do you know---

Taehyun: Well ofcourse she don't know because she wasn't here.

Jungkook: taehyun i am trying to say something here now shut up or i am going from here.

Taehyun: Where?

Jungkook: TO HELL!!!

Taehyun: should i drop you there or you want to go there by yourself.

Jungkook: SHUT UP!!!!!!!! I AM SO SICK OF YOU ALL AHHHHHHHHHHHHH-------

Jin: YAHH YOU ALL STOB IT. YOU ALL ARE ALWAYS BICKERING LIKE DOGS, POUT LIKE PIG, FROWN LIKE DONKEY, EAT LIKE COW, TALK LIKE MONKEY AND WALK LIKE A PREGNANT LADY. YOU TALK SO MUCH AND NOW IF I HEAR EVEN A LITTLE MURMUR THAN YOU ALL ARE DEAD AND I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS.

Meanwhile everyone sitting in pin drop silence and listening to jins rap.

But you know laughing at wrong time is really dangerous  and y/n started laughing.

Everyone watched her giggling but didn't scold her because she is more beautiful while laughing.

your laughters died down and saw everyone was looking at you. You just smiled nervously.

Jimin: we want to ask you if you want to move in with us.

Y/n: I don't know if i should trust you. can we umm do the DNA test than i can move in with you.

Yoongi: ok than we have to give blood sample for that. jimin call the doctor now.

Jimin: Ok.

Y/n Pov:

Now we all gave blood samples to the doctor. We will know tomorrow  what the report says.

I am home right now  and listening to some music but the door bell rang so i went and opened the door but to see who the person was made me shocked.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.

please do vote if you liked the chapter.

Good bye.

take care.