Chapter 10

Bts and Txt Pov:

We are sitting in Namjoon office and we are really nervous because we don't know how Y/n is going to react when she will know that she have 7 brothers like you know what if she thinks that we didn't tried to find her and never care about her so that's why we are nervous.

We heard a faint knock as we all know who is knocking so Namjoon said come in.

Y/n Pov:

I reach there and knock on the door very lightly.

I heard come in so i walked in nervously because why not as you all know i am troublemaker and clumsy and i am afraid to embaress myself again because i already embaressed myself yesterday so many times.

Namjoon: Hi Y/n.(with dimple smile).

I am shocked well the person who didn't even talk properly with anyone, now he is smiling at me.

Y/n: Hi sir.(with very low voice).

Namjoon: i called you beca-----

Y/n: Sir!!! I promise i didn't did anything today, yes yesterday i was a litt---(everyone looking at you like are you sure) ok i mean i was very clumsy but today i swear to God i didn't did anything.

Meanwhile  everyone trying to control their laugh because for them it was really funny. Your nervous face and sweating hands.

Namjoon: i called you because--

Y/n: ok i am going to take my bag then i will leave.

Taehyung: Why??

Y/n: Aren't you going to suspend me?

Nmajoon: n---

Jungkook: No!! Y/n you are taking things wrong an---

Namjoon: SHUT UP ALL OF YOU IF NOW ANYONE DARE TO CUT ME OFF WHILE I AM TALKING THEN YOU WILL REGRET YOUR LIFE DECISION?? UNDERSTOOD!!

 Namjoon said frustratedly.

I am really scared now .

Kai: Hyung you are scaring her.

Jin:YAHNAMJOONHOWDAREYOURAISEYOURVOICEINFRONTOFMEDIDYOUFORGETTAHTIAMOLDR THENYOUDON'TFORGETYOURMANNERSJUSTBECAUSEYOUAREPRINCIPLEHERE.