Iris Thompson

Iris Thompson is a female human of European descent, she is 15 years old. She is described as having long, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Being 1.54 meters tall (approx. 5 feet and 1/2 inch), and weighing 50 kilograms (approx. 110 pounds). Iris is Catholic. She has a boyfriend named Anthony who often flirts with her. Her boyfriend Anthony often smacks her on the ass to make her blush, her boyfriend Anthony likes making out with her, according to Iris her boyfriend Anthony likes to act seductive with her when their alone. Iris's boyfriend Anthony is 16 years old and the two have been dating for two years. According to Iris Anthony is the top one in their relationship. Iris was born in January. One of Iris's friends was having a party and this was when Iris and Anthony lost their virginity to each other, it was a few weeks after Iris turned 15 that this happened, Iris and Anthony have had sex a few times since it happened. Iris wears flare pants with a black and white zigzag design and black boots. This is her.

Her abilities are: Photographic Memory

Her abilities are:
Photographic Memory.
High Intellect.
Graceful Dancer.
Multilingual.
Cunning.
Flexibility.
Charisma.