Jacob

Jacob is a 15 year old Korean-American male with black hair, blue eyes, a pastel blue hoodie underneath a black jacket, jeans, eggshell white sneakers, black fingerless gloves, and an led mask that he is almost always seen wearing to cover his face. According to his mom Jacob wants to be a musician when he's older. Jacob's favorite fast food joint is Wendy's. Jacob owns a ukulele. Jacob's middle name is kalen. Jacob likes to get the Baconator from Wendy's as he likes bacon on his burger and also likes to get large fries to put on his burger. Jacob also gets a chocolate frostie from Wendy's with his baconator. His led mask can be turned on and off with a small button attached to a wire Jacob keeps underneath his clothes. Jacob's first ever song he made was a song called angelic. There is a ddr machine at an arcade near his house that has the song stamp on the ground on it that Jacob likes to play. Jacob got into music when he was four years old. Jacob owns a gaming pc that he uses to play black ops 2 with his friends. Jacob's steam user name is "MusicLover46". Jacob and his friends live in Colorado. Jacob and his friends own castle crushers. Jacob plays as the red knight in castle crushers, his Johnson plays as the green knight, his pal Luke plays as the yellow knight, and his pal Oliver plays as the blue knight. Jacob owns a Wii and GameCube controller. Jacob uses his Wii controller to play Mario party 8 on an emulator on his computer while his friends bet on bots. Jacob has a YouTube channel that currently has 5.6 million subscribers. Jacob mainly uploads gaming and music videos to his YouTube channel. Jacob's teacher once cursed in class and Jacob recorded it telling the teacher to pay up so he won't tell the principal what the teacher said. Jacob's YouTube channel is called UkuleleKid. Jacob owns a Xbox. Jacob's mom is Korean while his dad is American. Jacob's friend Johnson is black. Jacob and his friends have had some crazy adventures in the mountain town of Lakeside, Colorado, one of them being, a giant robot of Barbara Streisand, helping Al Gore prove the existence of a creature called man bear pig, exposing Mickey Mouse for using the Jonas Brothers to sell purity rings to little girls with sex euphemisms to deceive Christian families and profiting off of it at a Jonas brothers concert, Jacob used to take classes on boxing with it being his martial art of choice. Jacob's pal Johnson has died dozens of times over the years yet for some reason only Jacob remembers his deaths while everyone else just forgets. Lakeside has been destroyed and rebuilt multiple times. Lakeside is located near Denver, Colorado. Unlike the other people of Lakeside who are fans of the hometown Denver Broncos, Jacob is actually a fan of the rival Las Vegas Raiders. Jacob Oliver Johnson and Luke have been foul mouthed since pre school. Jacob Oliver Johnson and Luke have thrown their friend Will under the bus several times. Jacob has committed several crimes over the years, yet he's only been arrested six times. Lakeside is near to Route 285. Lakeside is part of Park County, Colorado. While Lakeside at first seems to be a fairly normal and relaxed city, many bizarre and paranormal happenings have occurred there. Mayor McDaniels is the mayor of Lakeside. Jacob Oliver Johnson and Luke attended the Colorado Republican Debate in 2012. Jacob once blackmailed Bill Clinton. While Lakeside at first appears to be a fairly normal and relaxed city, many bizarre and paranormal happenings have occurred there. In the group's first adventure, alien Visitors visit Lakeside. As the years progressed, Lakeside has encountered mutant turkeys, killer fish from alternate dimensions, and immigrants from the future. The adults of Lakeside are generally incompetent, unreasonable, and gullible (with the exception of Chef), and they are all (with the exception of Tolkien Black's family) known to be fairly low-income. When disaster strikes Lakeside, the adults are almost always completely ineffectual in solving it, leaving the children of Lakeside to save the town. However, the adults are still important to keeping order within South Park. Adults also form successful organizations to fight the "source" of the boys' misdemeanors. For example, Mrs. Tree created a very powerful organization after Jacob Oliver Johnson and Luke saw the Canadian movie Asses on Fire called Mothers Against Canada in response to the boys' persistent foul language, which they blame on the movie Asses of Fire. The American-Canadian War. As the name would suggest, it involved the United States and Canada, but also took on a more sinister turn when the army of Hell involved itself due to a prophecy. According to Jacob, 8 million people lost their lives in the war. Over the years, there have been a few instances where Jacob speaks languages other than English quite well and he does seem to be fluent in Spanish and speaks very good German. Jacob can sing in Chinese, French, Dutch and an unidentified African language by singing "Oliver's Mom's a Bitch". Jacob's backpack has a tag that reads: J. Russell. 21208 E. Bonaza Cir. Lakeside, CO. Jacob has a strong distaste of furries, to the point that he has personally kept them out of Lakeside since he was 4 years old. Mr. Garrison, one of Jacob's teachers was elected as the 45th President of the United States of America in 2016. When Jacob Oliver and Johnson were playing Rock Band Jacob sung Poker Face by lady Gaga except he sung his own version with different lyrics, which Jacob later uploaded to his YouTube channel. Jacob's uncanny skill at manipulation, bilingualism, and ability to create elaborate schemes which are often effective imply a high intellect, despite his ignorance. Jacob seems to have no problem talking to people and speaking in general. He has an uncanny way with words and uses that to his advantage whenever he plots an idea. For example, in his "Johnson Dies"adventure, Jacob delivers a speech to the United States House of Representatives convincing them to vote in favor of stem cell research. He also appears to be multilingual. This is him.