Sebastian

Sebastian is a white stick figure with hair without a hairline. He has light blue eyes with green, blue, and black pupils along with having a purple scar on his left eye. His fingers are pointy. Sebastian also wears green neon and black hoodie with blue lines on his upper arm. There is a neon green radioactive symbol at the back of his hoodie. He also wears a neon green and black colored "micro-gas" mask with radioactive symbols that displays sound waves. He is also Jackson's boyfriend. He is 8'2 in height. He likes making out with Jackson. Sebastian likes cuddling with Jackson. He took Jackson's virginity when he was 19 and Jackson was 18. Sebastian is Gay. Sebastian is constantly flirting with Jackson as he likes seeing him flustered. Sebastian is the dominant one in their relationship. Sebastian and Jackson have been dating for 4 years. Sebastian started dating Jackson because he found him cute. Sebastian loves Jackson very much. Sebastian sometimes calls Jackson Jacky as it makes Jackson blush. Sebastian often lightly smacks Jackson on the ass as it makes Jackson blush and Sebastian likes seeing him flustered. Sebastian often kisses Jackson on the cheek and forehead. Sebastian is top while Jackson is bottom. Sebastian also often calls Jackson daredevil. Sebastian likes to have sex with Jackson whenever the two are home alone and cuddle with him. Sebastian likes pancakes. Sebastian likes sleeping with Jackson. Sebastian and Jackson have known each other since they were kids. Sebastian can speak Spanish. Sebastian first had sex with Jackson when Jackson turned 18. Sebastian has a younger sister who is a big fan of Roxanne wolf named Lily. Sebastian's parents know that he's Gay. Sebastian owns a Gay pride pin he keeps on his hoodie. Sebastian also owns a Gay pride flag. Sebastian's Gay pride pin he keeps on his hoodie was a gift from his sister once Sebastian revealed to his parents that he was Gay. Sebastian drinks green monster energy.

Hobby:
Cuddling with his boyfriend Jackson.
Sleeping with Jackson.
Calling Jackson "Jacky".
Making out with Jackson.
Flirting with Jackson.
Playing with his sister Lily.

Family: Rosa Mary (mother), William Radi (father), Lily (younger sister).
Allies/friends: Jackson (boyfriend).
Sexuality: Gay.
Height: 8'2.

This is Sebastian's gay pride pin that he keeps on his hoodie.