001

|1

|1.𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓇𝓊𝓃.|

(Animals chittering and hooting )

"When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a savior and a lost cause. But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story?" The girl was walking through the forest with her back toward the camera, hiding her face.

"My name is Hope Mikaelson." Continued the girl.

"Now wait a minute, what did she just say?" Damon yelled out.

"You think so big of yourself Damon and yet, you have no idea what is going on in the supernatural world." Said Klaus who had a proud smile and spark in his eyes after hearing his daughters voice.

"I come from a long line of the villains in the tales you've heard about vampires, werewolves, witches, and everything in between."

"At last she is not delusional" said Damon while tried to avoid mikaelsons family's glare.

"The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like me. And tonight, under the light of the full moon, we will be opening our doors to someone new." Camera shows the Salvatore school.

"That's our house." Said Damon when he saw the Salvatore school, looking at Stefan who just shrugged.

"At last it's used for good purpose." Stefan said.

...

"Rafael, seriously, it's not right." Said the boy with brown hair, walking beside dark skinned boy toward the church.

"It is what it is, Landon." Told him the dark skinned boy.

"You're not Catholic. You shouldn't have to confess your sins." Said Landon in disbelief.

"I tossed a lawnmower through the patio doors, bruh. If apologizing to God gets Hector and Maria off of my back, so be it." Boy shrugged, walking inside the church.