003

|4

|4.𝒲ℯ'𝓇ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝒾𝓃𝓰 𝓅𝓊𝓃𝓀ℯ𝒹, 𝒫ℯ𝒹𝓇ℴ.|

❀

14th Century, France.

Two men walk through a forest late at night towards an altar. On the altar lies the supernatural knife that Landon stole.

Those sitting in the hall moved a little closer to the screen so as not to miss any details.

Behind the altar stands a gargoyle holding a sword.

"These thing remind me of a horror movie." Caroline said.

"They will die." Damon saind, munching on popcorn.

"We've figured that much out." Kai said, Damon shot a glare at the boy who cynically waved his hand and gave him a wide smile.

One of the men warns that they should leave, fearing the gargoyle, who goes by the alias "the Guardian", will awaken.

The other man dismisses him, citing that the Guardian is a fairy tale to scare children. As the two men approach the alter, they hear a sound behind them and notice that the gargoyle no longer stands where it once did.

The gargoyle appears before them, killing both of them mercilessly.

"And this creature is at school right now, can things possibly get any worse." Hayley said, worried for the safety of her daughter and the rest of the children.

Klaus looked over at the woman sitting next to him and took her hand in his.

"Don't worry love, they'll be fine." Klaus whispered in her ear, making Hayley relax a little and look back at Klaus with a small smile.

Back in the present.

Dorian teaches a spell casting class at the Salvatore School.

"All right, gather together. Chain spells are about the fluid movement of energy from witch to witch. Where's Penelope Park?" Dorian