010

Warning: this chapter mentions abusive behaviour, murder and suicide.

All over the world, people have different beliefs, different religions.

There are Christian God, Greek gods, norse gods and etcetera.

One of the most popular one are Egyptian gods.

Matthew and Alexander rolled their eyes at the same time, making others looked at them in amusement.

"seems like you're not so fond of them Puppy." Kayden whispered in his ear, his breath hitting him on his neck making Matthew took in a shaky breath and send a glare towards him without any heat behind it.

Ravaz King was the one of the worshippers of them, especially Seth, the god of violence, war, deserts and beasts such as werewolves.

Both brothers face fall at the mention of the man, remembering the last time they saw him.

Hope looked toward Alexander in worry as she noticed his discomfort.

Ravaz would pray to him every night, thanking him for such a generous gift and promising that he would make them proud.

11 years ago.

the house is shown in the middle of the wood.

"Oh I remember that place." Caroline mumbled, looking toward her friends who all had worried look on their faces, the last time the house was shown, it didn't end well.