004

|5

|5.ℋℴ𝓅ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓰ℴ𝒶𝓁|

ℋℴ𝓅ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓰ℴ𝒶𝓁|❀

MG finds himself running around, unable to catch his breath as he tries to evade some kind of monster that he believes is chasing him.

"Oh no." Jo at the boy, worried about him.

He forces himself to open his eyes not long after and it is revealed to be a dream.

He has fallen asleep reading comic books about the DC Comics character Grodd.

Sighing, he dangles his feet over the edge of the bed as though he's about to stand up, only to freeze when he hears floorboards creaking nearby.

MG slowly turns his head towards his closet, squinting his eyes when he sees movement inside.

Suddenly, an unknown person wearing the Ghostface mask from the Scream movies leaps out towards MG with a huge knife in his hand, leaving MG with no choice but to protect his face with his hands and scream.

"Even I worry about this kids mind." Damon said, shaking his head.

He awakens yet again for the final time, revealing the situation to be a dream within a dream.

Following his dream/nightmare, MG leaves his room for the kitchen. He opens the fridge and grabs a blood bag marked with the Salvatore "S", before he is startled as someone approaches behind him.

"Boo." Kaleb screams, scaring him.

"Aah... Come on, man." MG.

"Sorry, bruh. Too easy." Kaleb.

"Oh. Where were you?" MG.

"Just got a little peckish. Went out for a midnight snack." Kaleb.

"We need to pay better attention to the students." Caroline said, Alaric nodded in agreement.

"Oh."

"We good?"

"Yup. All good."

"Good."