Meeting you...

I stared at what was in front of me, a corpse...? Maybe they're just sleeping😅...I hope 😰.

...

I walked to school with a pep in my step, today would be different! I would finally get some friends!

People hated me last year, because I'm perfect! Clear skin amazing Jojo Siwa merch 😩 and long flowing hair that I put into a ponytail that gives me a headache ☺️.

As I walked in the doors of my school, a few people groaned, and that quickly out a frown on my face, I would never be as popular as Pipi Chanelie!😔

I thought of turning back and going home to my terrible family, but I had to at least make one friend today! If I don't then I'm a failure😣. (Whoa calm down 😦)

I saw a emo girl 🖤 sitting down listening to music and approached her, and said "Um, hi, what are you listening to?" And she glared at me and shouted "Billie Ellish, now go away prep!"

It's not true, she was listening to freak by Doja Cat.

I walked away, defeated and decided to go to the courtyard m, but a soon as I went through the glass pane doors, I saw two boys wrestling🤨 (arm wrestling).

One of them had pale white skin, dark circles under his eyes, and blond hair. He was wearing a stained white shirt (grease stains) and he looked very angry, but also kinda ugly.

As soon as I saw him my heart started beating and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Oh, also the other boy was just a basic boring jock 🙄 , his name was Johnson Frank, and he's super strong so I worried about the cute boy.

The cute boy suddenly seemed to tense up and I thought to myself "Oh no, he's going to lose and become a social outcast... what will I do if I'm seen with him?"

Then the jocks hand suddenly went towards the table little by little, and the cute boy had won!