Ok stop

As I ran through the woods 🌲🌲, I could hear little animals 🪱🐭 scurrying past me, and I had to get to the source of it!

I finally found him and it looked like a ritual 🪩🪄 was about to happen.

The his hands faced earth and many small rocks levitated and his aura got brighter and circled around him quickly, what was going to happen?

I thought of running past him to distracted him, but the ritual(?) was over already. I then noticed that Edward was wearing a wedding dress 👰‍♂️🫣(!?) and that the mysterious boy was wearing a suit 🤵‍♂️🌷🌹embroidered with flower patterns and a rose in the breast pocket.

Then the boy 🧑 shouted out "Wherever you are Y/N, I will find you!" It gave me chills 🥺😢.

I ran away! I couldn't look at this anymore, Edward in a dress was too much!! I was beginning to swoon 😔(ma'am...).

I made it all the way to Edward's house 🏠 and sat on his couch 🛋 , defeated. How was I going to compete with the mysterious gay🏳️‍🌈- I mean guy?

Maybe I could trick him? Maybe Edward would like to marry him 💞 (huh), but maybe I could execute🪓 him (huh). No that would never work...🧑‍🏫

...

I'm my panic I decided to go back to the woods and see what was happening after I left. I walked upon a wedding after party, and it looked like SO MANY supernatural creatures 🦒🧌🧟‍♀️🤶🧙‍♂️🧚‍♀️were there, but I couldn't see Edward and the boy from the bushes.

I decided to try to fit in as a vampire, since I technically am one, so I ran back to the house and put on the darkest clothes and accessories I had and came back and blended in.

People were talking to me and I was having a good time until I remembered that I had to find Edward and the boy.

I slowly crept up into the most crowded parts of the party and finally found Edward with the boy! He was wearing a much better outfit than before, and looked good.

He seemed to be getting along with everyone else around him, and he was also wearing a golden ring that looked impossible to break.

I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder, luckily he was the only one who noticed me.

He turned around an said "Oh hi, what's your name?" He didn't remember me 😱 (oh no, what a disaster ((sarcastic)))!?

I didn't know what to do, but I just had to respect Edwards marriage to the trance (like entrancing, not trans) man.