Talk to me

I woke up in a bedroom that wasn't mine, and I had a oversized hoodie over my clothes, I didn't want to get up.

Then the door opened and someone I couldn't see dragged me by my neck into the bathroom in front of the mirror.

The one holding me by my neck was...

Edward!?

He had positioned me so that I could see my neck clearly, and with his hands on my shoulders behind me, he shouted "Look at your neck! Look!"

I saw that, along with my bite on my shoulder, there were two bites that were red, and looked like a vampire had bit into me... vampire...?

I quickly ran out of the room and tried to run down the stairs but tripped and fell.

I let out a breath that I never new I was holding, as I lay there, breathing harshly.

He came down stairs and made sure that I was still alive, I was, but I felt dead. Then I fell into a deep sleep.

...

I woke up in his bed again, and felt the need to ask "Edward, am I a vampire now?"

He turned around with his notebook in his hand, and responded "Yes."

...

I woke up in the middle of the morning and immediately on one of his hoodies, and walked downstairs. I then saw Edward and walked up to him, wondering what I could do.

But instead, with me being sleepy, I said "Hey you're kinda cute... wanna go somewhere?"

I was mortified.

"Wait... what?" He said, I was already sweating.

He said that we should go to the forest to train my vampire abilities so we started by my trying to run faster than a cheetah.

...

I finally made it to forest after running from what seems like forever, and I was sweating and disgruntled, I didn't want Edward to see me like this, so I hid behind a tree.

Then he found me in record time! I didn't know what to do so I wiped my forehead and tried to calm down.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, and as I breathed quickly, I said "Yeah, I'm... fine." He looked concerned, the same look from when I got hit by a basketball.

I tried to keep running, but my small figure kept me from getting far (Huh???) but luckily, I was skinny enough to not get hit by any stray twigs and branches, I could just whoosh past them.

...

"J really don't want to go, can I stay with you for a while?" I muttered, trying to persuade him to let him stay with him. I may have a crush on him, but I can't go back to mg house now.

"...Fine, but you can't stay forever, why do you want to stay anyways?" He asked me, and I responded "My father won't be happy if I come back..."

And I walked inside of his house, no payments or siblings and only a bad outlook on life to guide me.