Back to normal

I woke up in my "old" clothes 😒 and got up, I seemed to be in a spare room, Edward wasn't there but I found a set of clothes and a noe telling me to shower 😶‍🌫️.

I stepped over to the shower and turned the warm water on 😙, it was refreshing and I put the planned clothes, he put some fake glasses 👓 by them so I put them on.

I ran to school and got there in record time, I truly didn't want to go, but I had to see if Edward was there. I would check the woods after if I couldn't find him.

...

It's lunchtime, if I say that I have to get something from the outside classrooms then I can leave 🚪🏃‍♀️!

They let me go.

I'm running towards the woods without breaking a sweat, and I think that I'm finally getting the hang of this.

...

I saw Edward 🧍 and immediately hugged him, I missed seeing him and his beautiful purple and red eyes (ew) he's just so perfect🤩🤩!!!

He has to pry my arms from around him and turns his head away, then mutters " You've seemed to get better at running..." while blushing, it was so cute😍!!

I kissed him on the cheek and (placed a scab his hand hoping that he would put it in a locket((that was a reference)) walked a way cooly, feeling great.

He stood there flustered and a surprised look on his face, it made my heart skip a beat (🤨) and I had to calm down for a second, this crush is getting the better of me.

...

I woke up to the sound of Jojo Siwa and shot right up, I was wearing pajamas that he went back to my house and brought back for me 💕.

But why was Jojo Siwa playing? Was he a fan 😱!?

I sprinted towards the music coming from his room and slammed open the door, he was sitting at his desk and quickly turned around to see me analyzing the speaker.

"You listen to ✨Jojo Siwa!?✨ I said and he responded with "Pshh, no way, it's  ironic..." as he hid a frown, I knew he was lying, but I didn't say anything.

"Anyways, today is a Saturday, so you don't have to do anything." He said with a frown, I wondered what was getting on his nerves but I just couldn't bring myself to ask.

Sorry for the relatively short chapter.