Imma eat your eyes so you can't see his lies (not meaningful)😔

I walked home with my head hung, I didn't like that he was married, but I was just going to accept it.

...

Isn't it weird that my creator has to make all the chapters 400 words, not just 400 m, 436 or 402 is fine, but I think that's just her expectation of herself.

This might just be a small limit/expectation, but I think she finds it nice to have something to work for in something you enjoy.

Anyways, she has a project due in math. She's going to fail...

Please cremate my remains!!

Do you think that the reason wheee all her is for some sort of support, pshh! Not me! I can't even go down the stairs without saying I felt like I almost died because I had a minor accident.

I used to go down the stairs wrong, because I would go with two feet on the stairs all the time, like, step foot down, step other foot down on same stair, and repeat!

I don't know why I wondered why my cousin went down the stairs faster than me, when I was doing THAT!

This was written when listening to deal with the devil.

So anyways, I have no reason to keep being a wimp, but you know who does? I don't know! Such a good character though!

I mis my friend who lives far away😕.

Also Y/N is a senior in high school.

I should've shown you what the wedding was like, it was beautiful(I think).

Bye!!