Determination and axe body spray

"W-why would you do that😠!?" Then my cheek started bleeding, my heartbeat quickened as I backed up on to my knees.

He looked scared, like he was going to throw up, and quickly shouted "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!" He said, as he got closer to my face and put his hand over my hand.

"I need to see the wound to heal it, could you move your hand?" He asked, but I didn't want to, it might hurt more 😮‍💨(What???)

So he took my hand that was holding my cheek and put his hand on the wound (Omg🙁).

And then my cheek felt better🫢 and he got up, and was about to leave, but I stopped him.

"Wait... how did you do that?" I asked him, but he turned away and responded "...I can't tell you."😔.

And as he walked away, I just had to know his name, so I shouted "What's your name!?" And he answered "Edward Tullen(Not a typo I just won't use his name bcs stuff) , don't tell anyone...bye." And then he ran away.

I walked home sad, I would never know how to approach him again, I couldn't fathom how much I felt hurt.

...

"Y/N L/N! Get here right now!" My father shouted from upstairs, and I flinched with every step he made.

"Where have you been!? You imbecile, you're grounded! Don't talk to me until I want to talk to you!!" He shrieked as I slowly walked upstairs into my room.

It had pink walls with flowers and Katy Perry and Jojo Siwa, and my floor was carpet with bright clothes sprawled over it.

It needed a change 😡.

I tore the plastered wallpaper of and put the clothes in a box, and planning to leave my roomI put in my darkest outfit. A spaghetti strap top, some dark Jean shorts and a black cardigan🕶.

I took my headband off and threw it across the room, hoping that leaving the room would be easy, since my father left for his job 🏢.

I tried to act normal in case he comes back, and steeled by moms spare card 💳, then got on my bright purple laptop to shop online.

I found some cute- I mean cool 😎 clothes that were all black and I found some dark purple clothes for good days, but good day we're gone now.

I brought some hair dye and it arrived early, so I could go back to school, it was perfect, I had a whole new wardrobe 🥇!