Pinball Vance.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?

That was all that Bruce could hear, Vance yelling at him. The crowd of people all ran out the store and watched through the window, shit was about to go down. Bruce didn't say anything, he felt so small compared to Vance, he felt like a baby. He was speechless and couldn't say anything nor do anything. Vance was angry and you could tell, his fist were clenched like he was going to punch someone. Bruce began to back away not wanting to get into a fight with Vance.. again. A couple of months ago he got dragged into a fight and ended up having to fight Vance, he didn't want to be named the schools biggest pussy for not fighting back so he did and he fought pretty darn well, it didn't get to bad since there were teachers but here? There was no one to save Bruce not even the employees working at the store, Vance was too strong for them. Vance scoffed, he didn't have time for this, he needed to beat Bruce's highscore. Bruce took that opportunity to grab his soda from the side of the machine and dash to the door, before leaving he blurted out an apology.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to beat your highscore, I swear." Bruce said as sincerely as possible. He got a "Yeah whatever, your fucking lucky I don't have much time because I would've rocked your shit Yamada." In return.

As Bruce walked out everyone watched him, their eyes pierced the back of his head as he put the soda in the compartment of his bike and put on his Walkman. His Walkman was another thing that Bruce absolutely loved. He would listen to all his favorite songs on it while going on bike rides during sunsets, another thing Bruce loved to do. Bruce continued to bike, his hair moving with the wind, a smile was planted on his face like always. It was said that Bruce Yamada had the most beautifulest smile in this whole town and maybe they were right, his smile could light up an entire room. He soon got closer to home so he turned off his Walkman, tied his bike up, and grabbed his coke and keys and opened the door. The Yamada's were very organized, they had a nice two story house with a beautiful garden in the front with different types of flowers. Mrs.Yamada usually plants them and Bruce helps out sometimes when he's not busy, the first thing you smell when you walked in was vanilla, their house smelled like vanilla and it was great, really. You could also smell the delicious cake Mrs.Yamada was baking, how did she know Bruce won? She didn't but it didn't matter, all that mattered was that Bruce was happy so she baked him a cake just incase he won. Bruce quickly took of his shoes then ran to them excited to tell them the news.

"Hey ma hey dad! My team won!! We did it!!" Bruce blurted out excitedly with a wide smile on his face. "Ah! Congratulations Bruce we knew you could do it!!" His mother replied.

Before they knew it they were sat at the table eating the cake saving one piece for Amy since she was still over at her friend's. They had vanilla cake , Bruce's favorite and his parents favorites. "Thank you it was delicious ma." Bruce told his mother before going up the stairs to take a shower then finish up some school work. As he began to pull out the books from his backpack the phone suddenly rang, since Bruce had a phone in his room he picked it up.

"Hello, Yamada's resident who is this?" Bruce asked as kindly as possible. "Hello, this is one of the officers calling from the station." A man said, he had a deep voice. Bruce froze, "Oh is everything okay?" Seconds passed before the man spoke again, "No. No it's not, its about Amy she's.."

———————————————
Words:681
Second page this one's kinda bad I think