I like you. || PART TWO.

BRUCE:

Never in a million years did I think I would be holding hands with THE Vance Hopper, neither did I think I would ever interact with him. I watched as his cheeks turned a shade of light pink and watched as his lips kept his smile. We walked together with our hands intertwined with one another as we made small talk. We finally saw the small building in view and continued to walk crossing the street.
As Vance and I walked into the diner the bell rang notifying someone had entered, we took our seats and sat next to each-other. We stopped holding hands once the menus had been passed out to decide what we actually wanted. I decided on getting French toast with a side of bacon while Vance ended up getting eggs and bacon. We ate our food while talking in between bites, as we were waiting for the check I moved my hand closers to his, truth was, I was falling hard for Vance. I slowly got closer to his hand and intertwined both our hands together, I then laid my head on his shoulder while he laid his head on mine. The check finally came and we split the bill then were on our way back to Vance's house. As we got closer and closer I noticed the houses changed, they were getting smaller and smaller and more old. His house was almost like mine, the lawn had beautiful flowers and looked very taken care of, it was a one story light blue house with some paint chipping off.
"Hey I'll see you at four?" I turned to look at Vance who was standing next to me, "Sure. See you!" I smiled before walking back to mines, I watched my surroundings making sure there was no one around just incase — well, you know. I got home safely and in a only a few minutes, my parents were still at work and... Amy... I still couldn't get over the thought of it, but Vance made me busy, he made me get my mind off of things.

[TIME SKIP]

  After being alone with my thoughts, the door bell had finally rang. I shot right up from the couch and ran to the door, I hoped it was Vance. As I undid the lock and pulled open the door– I saw Vance! I don't know what got to into me but I ran to him and gave him a hug, "Woah, that excited to see me?" I giggled, "I'm excited to see where you're taking me." I smiled at him, "Okay well cmon." He offered his hand and I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers. As we walked farther from my house the flowers were more visible, there was this beautiful flower field with all tons of flowers. Soon, when we got closer to the field Vance told me to close my eyes, and I did what we said. "Don't make me fall, please." He laughed at my comment, "Don't worry I won't." And with that he took his hand from mine and grabbed my waist leading me to the place. "Alright, open!" As I blinked a couple of times I finally saw, it was a picnic set up for the both of us with flowers surrounding it. I was shocked, it was so beautiful. "Woah Vance! This is beautiful, thank you so much!!" I turned to him and gave him a hug, he smiled back and hugged me back. We both sat down and talked and ate some pizza that he had ordered then we went to pick some flowers and make some flower crowns. As we both laid in the grass, Vance turned to look at me. "Bruce?" I looked at him, "Yeah?" Before he spoke again he took a deep breath, he looked nervous,he whispered something. "Hm?" Whatever he said, I couldn't hear. "I uhm, I like you..." his face turned red and he looked back up to the sky. I was shocked , I didn't know what to say, I was so happy but so confused. Why would Vance Hopper like me? He cleared his throat then got up and began to walk away, of course I ran after him. "Vance hold on." I grabbed his wrist and turned him around to face me. "I like you too." I smiled at him, he did the same then grabbed me by my waist and connected our lips together. The kiss was sweet but short, as we pulled away, his face was so red he looked as if he was going to explode. "Wow, we really did that?" He giggled, "Yeah, we did." And with that, I pulled him into another kiss, a longer one.

—————————
Words: 787
Only one more chapter left!!