Amy's Missing.

Missing.

That's what Bruce read on the missing flyer his mother was printing out. It had a big photo with Amy's face on it. It was only a few hours after they had gotten the call and they both sprung into action with printing missing posters and asking around if they anyone had seen her. Bruce couldn't believe it, he just saw Amy a few hour ago and now she's gone? No way, it can't be true. Maybe someone was playing with Bruce and just called to scare him, maybe it was Amy who called to play a joke on them, or maybe it wasn't a joke and Amy was really gone. Bruce was going to kill the bastard that took his sister, he would do anything to find her even if that meant having to go missing himself.

[TIME SKIP: THE NEXT DAY]

Bruce barley got any sleep that night, all he did was cry. It was true, his sister was truly gone. He finally fell asleep a half an hour before he had to get up, when the alarm finally rang he quickly sat up and went into his bathroom without turning off his alarm. He had dark spots under his eyes and tear stained cheeks, it looked like he put makeup on himself without a mirror. He quickly washed his face making sure to look as normal as possible. He didn't feel like himself, he felt different. He had lost half of his heart, his sister.

His alarm was still going off until it stopped, his mother probably turned it off. "Bruce honey? You alright?" Was heard from the other side of the door. "I'm okay. Thank you." That was a lie and they both knew it. "Okay.. how about you don't go to school? Take a break how does that sound?" His mother was trying to make him feel better and it somewhat worked, " Sure, thank you." He replied before his mother left to the kitchen. Bruce left the bathroom after brushing his teeth and threw on baggy pants with a sweater, he quickly went down the stairs and said a quick goodbye to his parents before heading outside to take a walk. Bruce couldn't eat, he didn't feel like eating, he knew he would have to eventually but he didn't want to right now. The weather wasn't the best today, it matched how Bruce felt. It was cloudy and there was a slight breeze. For the first few minutes of his walk he had his head down, he decided to stop at the Grab N' Go to get something small to eat. As he got closer to the building he could see there weren't much people there. He went inside and began to scan the aisles, unfortunately he couldn't find anything or he didn't know what to pick so he decided to ask the worker what their favorite thing to get here was. As he was walking to the front of the store he saw the tall blonde talking to the cashier, Bruce quickly hid in one of the aisles until Vance finally left. Bruce sighed then quickly went to the front, he quickly smiled as the cashier looked up from the magazine he was reading. "Yes?" A deep voice like the cop's said, "Hey, I was wondering what your favorite thing to get here is? I can't seem to decide what to get.." Bruce told him scratching the back of his neck. The cashier shifted, "Oh well I really like those mini donuts over there, you totally have to try them. Tell you what, have them for free." Bruce froze, he didn't know what to say. "Wow, thank you so much! I appreciate it." He told the cashier before going to get the donut than leaving. As Bruce took a bite from the donut his eyes widened, they were delicious, he smiled to himself. (progress for bruce 😆👍) As he continued walking he heard something, no, someone in the alleyway, Bruce wasn't the nosy type of person but there was no one around so he decided to have a look and to his surprise he saw three boys standing infront of a really bruised kid. Bruce couldn't see who it was until the bruised kid face shifted to the other side, it was Vance.

——————————
Words: 728
Woah Vance getting beat up and losing? 😱