Prologue

My life is...difficult 

I don't really think it would be something considered the 'normal' difficult actually

Ever sense I can remember, violence was something normal in the daily life

To two children fighting in school to a world war caused by stupid politicians

But know that violence, has gotten into a whole new different level...

All of the sudden, thousands of pillars started to show up, growing up from the ground. Nobody knew what they were, but each part of the world became really protective about them.

Then one day the pillars finally started to do something they glowed with a light that could be seen though the whole cosmos like a star, and lunch a huge amount of power all across the world.

Lately, it was discovered that eight children were gifted with amazing powers, no they became the descendants of many different gods.

Many would think that they would became our hero's, that they will fight to protect us and lead us to peace that many of us desired...but you're wrong.

Instead of fighting for the greater good, they trained, fought and win various of wars to protect their own places, thinking to only fight for their people and kill the rest.

After that the world shattered, dividing our world into eight different kingdoms protected by eight different warriors. Our how we are called this days, Champions.

Yeah that's right, I'm a Champion.

But I don't think that any of these is of your interest right?

You only wanna see me step into that show and help all of those characters you all love.

But let me be honest...

.

.

.

I might help them to win their fights...

I might make the villains finally willing to redeem from their past and actions...

I might battle against the Lady Bone Demon...

But if you think I will let this world leave in peace, Heh, let's just say...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...I won't rest until there's nothing more than desperation an suffering in this stupid world...

══════════════════════════════

Hello! Apologies if there some grammatical errors, this isn't my first lenguaje so I hope you understand. Did you like de prologue?

Also a quick thing, I don't think I'll post daily cause I really have a tough schedule right now  so hope you don't mind.

Well hope you enjoy the reading! Byeeeeeee ✨