Chapter 3: An Annoying Encounter

I didn't find any good images for the chapter sooo yeah....TvT

Nobody's POV

Nobody's POV

After being thrown by Miles, Mk flew in the sky screaming in fear and landed in no other than Pigsy's Noodles rooftop. He rolled down only to end up on the floor with a phew scratches, then without him noticing, a girl with green fangs approached him as she took out her phone.

"Cheese!" She said as she took a photo posting it immediately.

"Ugh...Eh? Mei!" He said standing up as if nothing happened. 

"Hehe, Hi Mk! I saw you flying in the sky while I was having a little ride around the city" she said excited "So I came here as fast as I could to celebrate!"

"Ah celebrate what?"

"That you have a new record!" She said "10 times being thrown into the sky and not dying!  I'm so proud of you bestie! " Okey let's be honest here, these two troublemakers will definitely do that.

"Amm actually I could have died from that hit..."

"But you didn't, so let's celebrate with a round of Monkey Mech!" She said pointing the arcade machine beside the local "Also how did you end up in the sky this time? And what is that weird stick tight up in your hand?"

"Well..Ah!" He then looked towards the direction he went through "The tall boy! He's in trouble, I need to go bac-!"

"MK!!!" His boss yelled as his voice could be heard all over the city.

'Shit' Mk though as he prepared for a the most horrific and uncomfortable conversation that he has ever had with his boss, which was going take a good long 45 minutes including the also long explanation to what happened to the gang.

But before that let's see how our dear protagonist is doing shall we?

■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■

After the whole scene with him an Red son the two of them started to play an extreme game of tag as the flame boy chased him all around the city, leaving destruction on his way of course, the pale boy was having fun running around the city's roads as he mock his new fellow "enemy".

"Hehe, you know I didn't knew that you were that short tempered little red" He said annoying him more.

"Could you please just shut the fuck up!" He screamed in anger as his hair burst in flames.

Miles then looked at him with a bit of surprise "Took you long enough, I thought it will have to pass an hour until I could make you swear"

This only make the Red flamed boy get even more angry, which was exactly what he wanted. In reality he's acting, he has always been good at deceiving people as acting a really different personality than his, but he's mostly basing on a little friend of his who always annoys him.