Chapter 5: Let the Game Begin

Miles POV

Miles POV

After our interesting discussion, it seems everything turned out well, for both of us. DBK is finally about to absorb the staff's power, like in the movie, as I watch from the corner. However I can't stay here anymore longer, I have still some unfinished business with the Monkie Kid gang that I need to get done. I started to walk away as DBK's figure was starting to grow thanks to his new amount of power.

"Now where are you going?" Asked Red son, looking at me still with a frown as I walked away.

I looked back at him as I continued to leave "I have other things to do right now, you can continue with your plan" I said "You'll be able to contact me after everything is finished"

He looked at me, raising his eyebrows as he questioned my words, however didn't have any interest in interrogate me as he looked back to his father "Yeah whatever" he scowled as I leaved the place, starting to look out for my supposed new 'friends' in all this havoc.

■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■ ◈ ■

Nobody's POV

With the Demon Bull King's new acquired power thanks to Monkey King's staff, he started to caused destruction and caos around the city as he fired up his fire blasts. The citizens were running around everywhere trying to go somewhere safe, but the Bull clones were chasing them and took them down as many others came in. But all of the sudden, a weird food truck with some spikes in the front ran into them rolling them over, surprisingly destroying them as then Pigsy, Mei, Tang and Sandy shouted in fear. The Bull clones launched some barrels at them trying to stop them however the people inside got out the of the truck before it was destroyed as the Bull clones ran away. Then Red son appeared in front of them prepared to fight.

"So you wanna play heroes huh?" He said playfully as he laughed "Let me show what happens to heroes!" His flames gave him a menacing yet annoying aura.

"Agh! I've had it enough up to here with these demon punk-" Pigsy was prepared to show this demon a lesson as he clenched his fists, however Mei stepped in as she stopped him with her arm.

"I'll handle this one..." she said, she was suddenly surrounded by a green aura as her eyes glowed, she was prepared to fight.

But before any of them could make a move, a scream was heard from behind them, all of the sudden something big passed from above them as the conductor screamed terrified.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?" The gang then notice surprised that the one screaming was Mk, which was riding Sandy's Cloud Jet.

"Mk!?" Mei spoked shocked as Mk then crushed into Red son, hitting him multiple times until leaving him unconscious on the ground, Mk then fell from the jet with some bruises from the hit, somehow he was still alive.

'Auchhhhhh, that really hurt...' he though as he groaned in pain.

The gang was standing in front of him as they cried, they were so relieved, he was alive! Mei then tackled him to the ground still crying.