Chapter 1: A new story begins

Miles POV

Miles POV

Darkness...

That's all I could see around me.

I don't know how much time I've been here, hours maybe? It's really boring just staying here waiting to get teleported by that thing or whatever. Well it doesn't really matter right know, the only thing I can do is wait to get stuck inside that weird show, I wonder in which episode they will throw me in, not like I have any control over this situation so...

"Agh...Well at least this couldn't get any worse right?"

Before I could even regret what I just said, a strange portal appeared under me and suck me like dirt by a vacuum cleaner. When I ended in the other side of the portal, I was received with the bright of the sky as the sun began to set. It was so beautiful that I didn't realize until I looked down that below me are COUNTLESS OF FUCKING SKYSCRAPERS?!?! And before I knew it, the force of gravity pulled me down at a tremendous speed.

'Yeah...I spoke too soon'

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I blocked my face with my arms as I prepare myself for a really fierce impact, oh boy this is going to be a long fall.

Nobody's POV

While our protagonist was falling from the sky, as the liberation of Demon Bull King has finally succeeded, him and his family celebrate their knew start as they prepare to conquer the world.

"Now, we, the Demon Bull family, will plunge this world into eternal darkness!" Red son said exited as he lift the staff with his gauntlet. 

"WATCH OUT!" A voice said from above.

Everyone including Mk and Wukong look up and before Red son could react, a tall boy fell on top of him making him lose grip of the staff.

"Ouch that hurt dammit..." He got hurt all across his body 'cause of the mother fucking buildings, many wouldn't have even make it a life.

"Hey! Get off me you filthy peasant!!" He screamed as Miles started to get up.

He was going to scream more things at the boy until suddenly, they made eye contact. Miles notice that Red son looked quite different from the show, he was of an average size, his skin was almond brown colored and his eyes were normal and had black pupils, another difference was that he also had some pointy ears like an elf. He was kind of relieved that they weren't legos, it would have been difficult to adapt to seeing people with yellow skin.

 He was kind of relieved that they weren't legos, it would have been difficult to adapt to seeing people with yellow skin