Chapter 2: The Escape

Miles POV

Miles POV

I quickly jumped out of that hole with Mk in my arms close to the exit, it wasn't as difficult as I expected but we need to get going, it's only a matter of time before Red son comes get us, though the kid keeps screaming and it's hurting my ears...

"Kid shut it could you!" I screamed at him.

He looked at me nervous, not surprised really, though he had some pink in his face for some reason. I let a heavy sigh and headed towards his vehicle, I put him in the back, sit on the front, and stared the engine.

"Ahhh...I'm not sure you should be the one- AHHHHH!?"

I didn't listen to him and I just drove at the maximum speed that I could reach, though it wasn't as fast as I wished. I get us out of the construction site quickly as we roamed through the city's streets, if they want to kill this delivery boy they'll have to get through me first.

Nobody's POV

Back with the Demon Bull Family, just when the other two leaved, their plans started to crumble down. They have waited a long time for this moment, they couldn't let those two get in the way of their world domination.

"Ugh! They can't get away with that staff!" PIF screamed in anger, behind her DBK started get furious.

"Centuries trapped in oblivion, plotting my revenge and all of it thwarted by two stupid thieves!?" His rage made the whole floor tremble below him. "I will tear the flesh from their bones!"

"Father, allow me!" Red son said as he appeared in front of him, he already failed his father once, but he was determined to make up for it "I won't fail you a second time"

His father was hesitant, but decided to give his son a chance to redeem from his mistake. "See that you don't. My patience is pass its end!" He screamed.

"Of course father"

Red son teleported and pull off a dirty black blanket reveling his Inferno Truck, he get's in and prepared to get those bozos, whoever before leaving, his parents give him one final order.

"And make sure to bring that weird being with you...alive" His father ordered.

"Hmm? Why is that? I don't think that weirdo will be of any use to us" He said confused.

"Oh believe us son, that boy will help us assure our place as the rulers of this world!" His mother said, but Red son still had doubt of this decision.

Red son's POV

I left the mountain and went after those other two. I still don't understand what kind of use that weird boy could grant us. Of course he was pretty different from most other beings that he has encounter: he was really tall, he had sharp claws, he had a beautiful pale skin, his two captivating red crimson eyes, he- wait a sec what!?