Dick Grayson x reader

(Y/n's pov)
When I made the choose of coming to this diemention years ago, I was blessed to know that I had a friend to help and train me.
Richard, or Dick as he likes to be called by his friends was more than welcoming when I decided to join the team of Young Justice.
His team though we're worried when they saw me.
Until their fearless leader welcomed me with a big bright smile on his face.
Now years later, after some of the members decided to work on solo missions, or retire or the new generations decided to continue the legacy that Dick, Megan, conner, wally, Artemis and me left behind, I lived in Wayne manor.
The original members insisted that I included my self not only as their friend but as their team mate.
My special knowledge, as Bart likes to call it, of this world not only kept the team honest but safe.
Being 20 at the time I was in community college.
I toke many classes and soci 6 was one of them.
Now being 24, when I woke up to Bruce worried and angry I knew something was up.
His son Damien Wayne just got out.
I then said as i got to the cave to get my suit on.
"I'll find him".
Bruce then said.
"I can't believe he got out without-".
I then said finishing his sentence.
"Tripping the alarms.
Hello haven't you noticed he's your son.
The son of the Batman and not only that he was trained by the league of assassins his entire life, while you and i trained for merly a fraction of it?
He's got the skills to rival Sherlock Holmes".
Once in my suit which Dick found it flattering that I choose my symbloe to be the blue bird, but it was the same design.
Bruce has asked his old friend in engerning to make me a new one, which reminds me, after I get the kid I need to stop by Wayne Industries.
I put on my mask and I said.
"If I know from what little I could get when we met when he was a baby and just now that kid will look for a link to Wilson.
He'll be out for blood, literally if I don't get to him".
Bruce then said as I ran to dicks favorite motor cycle which he doesn't let his sibilings jason or tim touch.
Why he lets me I'll leave that for later to surprise you.
"Y/n wait.
(I looked at him.
In all the years I got to know him, I tried to make it my mission to help him basically let loose.
I didn't know that I broke his walls and he saw me as a daughter when he saw me fight and train.
But when I'm with the boys I make sure they are 100 % okay before going on patrol.
If they are injured I put them under house arrest, litteraly and I have to ask Alfred's help most of the times since Dick, Jason, Tim and Bruce have one thing in common.
They have stubbornness that rival an Ox and Bull combined.
It toke a while for me to earn bruce trust turns out that catching the battarng test wasn't a romur Jason and Tim tease Dick with.

I stopped mine with two fingers with the batarang an inch close to my face near the area between the eyes.
I didn't know I had it in me to block the dang thing.
Dick basically yelled when he saw Bruce already thrown it, nearly freaked and passed out when he saw i caught it.)
Be carefull, Dick won't forgive me if anything happened to you.
(Bruce thrown me my katana and I looked at him.
He never fought with a sword, he believe in being fair in a fight even if his opponent wasn't.)
Your right he was trained with the league of assassins.
You trained temporally along side them to bring Jason home, and tried to bring Damian.
You'll need ever edge you can bring to the table.
Call me when you got him".
I nodded and said after getting my mask on and get my sword securely on my back, then onto the bike.
"Okay,
(I put the helment on and said.)
You might Want to call Dick, remember last time?
He didn't speak to you for weeks".
I then drove, I thought like Damian.
If I were him, then I want the man that threatened my mother and killed my grandfather.
I found him, removed my helment and said pulling my blade, jumping off the bike and it automatically went into park and I landed infront of him, blocked him his katana with mine.
"Damian stop".
He looked at me and said grunting his teeth.
"Move Knightgale, I need to find Slade"!
I then said feeling the guy he tracked get away.
"Then let me help you, I trained along side your mother Talia Alghoul and your body guard Jason Todd.
I'm also your nanny.
(He looked at me shocked and I said.)
Why do you think my name sounded fimilar to you when we first met?
You know me Damian you need to trust me".
I lowered my guard and then ran after the guy thinking he was forgotten.
I then said.
"Hello chuckles, think we forgot you"?
I then punched him hard enough to nock him out.
I then said hand against his temple.
"You may not be willing to talk, but I'll get what im looking for from you another way.
Unless you want to talk.
(I smirked knowing he won't speak since he's out cold.)
No okay, then I don't have become unpleasant".
I then saw his memorys of his converstions.
I closed my eyes avoiding the personal ones and said hearing the voice of Slade Wilson, matching the one in Damian's memory.
I then said letting go.
"Got ya".
I turned to hear a struggle and a gagging.
I then said pulling my sword put.
"Dang it"!
I stopped seeing Nightwing and said seeing all the cuts and relaxed.
"Oh Nightwing for a second there i thought the lid was fighting another-".
I saw Damian on the light post and said looking at nightwing.
"Really"?
Richard smirked and said.
"What, the kid was reported for beating the crap out of the guy.
(I put my sword away and he said.)
Who aparently you felt with".
I then said looking at him seeing the look he was giving.
"I know you think me handling a katana is badass Nightwing.
But i didn't lay a sinlge piece of steal on the guy".
I pulled my dagger out and i saod seeing Nightwing held his bat phone.
"Good you called him".
Nightwing then asked.
"Is it true, that kid is Batman's son"?
I then said as i cut the rope and carefully brought Damian down.
"Why do you think bats gave me my katana?
(I looked at Damian and said looking at him.)
Im going to remove the gag and cut you lose.
(I held my hand up to Richard and he stayed quiet and i said.)
If you promise to apologize.
(I narrowed my eyes at damian when he looked outrage and i said.)
Im not playing around kid, you know that better than anyone now wipe that look off your face.
(He did and i said removing the gag.)
He works with your father and me.
Now you need to learn how to control that spit fire of yours before you get not only yourself killed do you understand"?
He looked down and did the tt sound moitin with his mouth.
I did the same and he looked at me and i said.
"I was also your baby sitter when your mother and the league had a long tang mission so who do you think helped rasied you long enough for you to pick up that habit?
(I got to hi level and i siad.)
I know your angry, your whole world is shacken and you want revenge.
But Damian I learned setting, violence only creates more violence.
Your grandfather had the right idea of a perfect world, just not the right idea on how to achieve it.
Now are you going to table that rage and we get you home, or do you want to find a gym and break a few punching bags"?