Edward Cullen and Benjamin x reader

*Requested by DreamyKawaii*

(Y/n's pov)

I needed to get out of the house, see that same amount of red eyes in one room of the Cullens house hold back to much
I leaned against a tree and let my axienty run its course.
'I should of know my father would pull this crap.
(I closed my eyes and a tear escaped.)
All these people are going to die because of me'.
The wind picked up, but this wasnt normal wind.
I looked to see my tear floating up and freeze into a small drop of ice.
Then it became like snow and began spinning around me.
The moment it stopped it fell to the ground.
Then rose's grew where the tear landed.
Light blue and they sparkled in the sun light like when edward did when he showed me the one reason I can trust him.
One rose grew to be half way my height.
Then it went to me and I toke a gental hold of the stem.
The stem broke off and it shrank to normal height.
I turned to see one of the new nomads that came back with Carlisle and Esme from Cairo Egypt.
Benjamin, he could manipulate the elements.
That's why Carlisle friend turned him.
He smiled and said.
"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be blaming yourself for what's going on".
I then said siting down as I looked at the rose.
"I can't help it,
(He sat down and listened to me.)
Aro wanted power, the moment he realised he had a daughter that could have any power she wants, it was only a matter of time before he made up a crime that the Cullens never committed.
(I looked at Benjamin and said.)
All of you are helping us, even thought it might be possible you lose everything".
Benjamin smiled as he said.
"If it came to that, I would do anything to protect the women and man I care for".
Edward then said finding us.
"And so will I, that's why well fight for you Y/n.
That's why all of us will fight for you".
I then said.
"I don't want anyone to get hurt".
Benjamin held my hand, and Edward sat beside me.
Benjamin then said.
"And knowning you, you won't let it get that close".
I nodded and I leaned my head on Edwards shoudler, Benjamin layed his head on my lap and began making some snow fall.
I smiled and felt tired, being half human ment that I still have human needs, one of them invovled sleep.
For the first time since this nightmare started, I fell asleep peacefully and felt safe.
Two days from now I would need all the rest I can get, if push came to shove, I would have to use one of my gifts to make all the voltoiri guards, their witnesses and the wives to leave.
And useing any of my gifts for a ling period of my time made me sleepy.

(Time skip)

Alice finsihed showing my father Aro the future, and I could see the way it ended.
Alice said hostily.
"Now you know, that's your future.
Do you really want you daughter to die because of your lust for power".
Aro looked at me and I looked away from him and huddled into Benjamin who warmed himself up, Edward beside us, guarding us in case any of the guard tried to nab any one of us.
And since he was ice cold, he stayed close incase I get to hot from Benjamin's powers.
I then looked at him and spoke in his head.
'Is power what you really want'?
He looked away and I could see the saddness of loss.
When he found out he didn't think of power, he thought about what he would of done if he knew I was out their.
Would he be their for me and run the kindgom of Voltaire from mine and my mother's house, or if he would of spoiled me to make up for lost time as I lived with him and my uncle's Markus and Caius.
I then turned to benjamin and Edward and said.
"Ill be right back".
I began walking and dad looked up to see me.
I then said standing infront of him, looking at the guards holding him Jasper.
"Let him go.
(I then used my gift for persuasion.)
I said let him go".
They did and i looked at my dad.
I then said.
"I dreamed of the moment we met when mother died.
You coming through the door, taking me into your arms telling me everything will be okay.
(Aro saw his mistake perusing this route.)
You could of just called and asked if I liked to visit.
So tell me, did you think of power when you met my mother and heared I was yours"?
He then said being honest.
"No,
(Everything seemed lighter from then.)
When I met your mother, it was like I was blessed that your mother came to Voltaire.
You know how we met.
(I shook my head hearing the screams.)
I would give anything, everything for you not to hear that when I found out who you are and what you would mean to me.
(A tear escaped my eye as he said.)
I couldn't watch her die, so I told everyone to leave this group alone.
She knew, right then what I was.
But she stayed anyway and we fell in love.
She left suddenly, I couldn't fined her, neither could Felix.
I thought something happened.
When I heared she died I was devistated.
I began thinking of building power to make up for the loss.
But when you came into the room, I wasn't thinking of power.
You looked just like her, only you had my eyes when I was human.
That's why I wanted to read your mind before Edwards.
That's why I let you, Edward and Alice go.
Why I gave you my cloak when I saw you were soaking wet because you ran through the fountain.
(I laughed as I remebered that it was late spring, slowly becoming reality summer.
The fountain water was cold, and it was a good thing I was wearing a swim suit just in case.)
You have her brave spirit, she be very proud of you".
I then hugged him, he hugged me back and said.
"I'm so sorry that I put you through this".
I then said.
"Just don't ever do it again".
I let go and I said turning around to look at him.
"Could I maybe visit, If that's okay"?
He then said.
"Yes, i would like that very much".
Caius stepped forward and sId.
"You foul sh-".
I'm used my power and i said.
"I'm the daughter of a voltoiri king, you used my father's loss to convince him to peruse power.
When you sent my mother away.
(Aro looked at Caius and i said.)
You found out she was pregnate before she even knew.
When you tried to kill her she fought back.
(Caius was even in more pain.)
You got burned and she ran, when she found out I was using my gifts even before I was even the size of a mellon, she hid herself from the world of vampires even though she wanted to go back to my father.
She thanked me for saving her, she thanked me for protecting her.
She knew i loved her before I was born and that I would make am amazing women.
The only thing she felt sorry for was I never got to met my father when she was still alive.
(I pressed and cried with angry tears.)
I should kill you right where you stand".
He cried out and i said letting go.
"But I'm not a murder like you, you sadistic narcissist".
I then looked to the burning power of ashes.
I then said.
"Though you were angry at the Cullens for them not wanting to hurt the wolves,
You don't deserve to die".
I used my powers, the strongest of all, it made me tired the longer I used it.
When Irina was back did I sag forward.
Stopping myself from falling and Alice helped me stay up.
I then said as all of us began walking.
"Thank you Alice".
Alice said smiling at me.
"Your not just my best friend.
Your my sister, you'll always be my sister".
When I got within Edwards reach, he picked me up and benjamin was standing close to both of us so I could warm up .
I watched as my father stripped Caius of his king title and the guards grabbed him making sure Caius didn't get loss.
My father promising that when they got back to Voltaire that caius would be executed.
The guard, including the guards holding Caius left, along with their witnesses, and the voltoiri wives.
Markus and Aro stayed behind and they walked to us at human speed.
Dad then said giving me the voltoiri necklace symbloe.
"This was your mother's, it's yours now".
Markus said softly looking at me, benjamin and Edward.
"May you three live long and your love last".
I smiled and Aro said .
"See you soon".

They were gone.
Everyone cheered that no one had to fight.
I held my boys to me and pecked each of their lips and said as they smiled.
"I love you both so much".
They said pecking my lips.
"We love you to".

Thee end