Edward Cullen x (werewolf) reader part 2 final

*the night before the day after yesterday*

(Edwards pov)

The werewolf got away, Bella got off my back and I was confused, why would Bella do this.
I then said.
"Why did you do that?
The werewolf gott away and could double back to attack you"?
Bella exploded with anger as she pointed out.
"That werewolf has a name and she would never hurt me!
('She'?)
She just saved me from being attacked and you just hurt her!
She didn't fight you but you throw her anyway"!
I then said confused at her behaviour and all i could see was the wolf striking blue eyes.
Usualy werewolfs had bright yellow ones, a sign that there humanity has what y/n would say, left the building.
But I never seen a werewolf with blue eyes before.
But Carlisle definatly has.
I would have to ask him what that means when he gets home from his night shift at the hospital.
"Why didn't she fight back?
(I looked at bella and realised why she was so angry, she knows who it is.)
Bella do you know who that werewolf is"?
Bella said staring me down as she walks away.
"No way am i going to tell you who she is when she's done nothing to you, but being,
(She caught herself from making another mistake to reavel the wolf's identiy, and since i cant read her mind i would never know what she was going to say.)
What she is".
Bella walked to her home and entered through the back.
I went to where i lost track of y/n, no tracks, nothing.
It was like y/n disapeared.
I went after the wolf, not to attack, but to apologise.
Carlisle said that werewolfs over the centuries, the few that remain have evolved and learned to control themselves.
If this wolf is indeed a she wolf, then she's probably one of the last left thanks to caius destroying them first since shewolves are much stronger than their male counter parts, and they most definatly can take on two vampries.
That's what made me think that i knew this werewolf as she knew me, that's why they thought my name.
But their inner voice was masked on purpose so i couldnt identify them.

I lost the trail at the cliffs of the edge of la push.
The foot prints on the sand told me the direction she went, but since the shewolf is wet, i won't be able to catch up to her tonight.
I ran back home and Jasper said after senseing what i felt.
"Edward what happened"?
Rose then grimaced as she smelled the werewolfs scent on me.
"And why do you smell like dog"?
I then said looking at alice.
"I ran into a she wolf while I was making sure y/n got home okay.
But i lost sight of her when i heared Bella scream, it was like y/n vanished.
I went to help Bella but the shewolf beat me to it.
But Bella wasn't afriad, they both were laughing.
They know one another.
I was to worried for Bella and thought the werewolf got y/n.
So I attacked.
But Bella helped the werewolf get away".
Esme rubbed my shoulders and said
"You thought you were protecting Bella and avenging y/n".
Alice then said seeing my look.
"There's more to it isn't there"?
I then said.
"The werewolf knew my name, i have a feeling that i know her to but if the werewolf been among us i would of smell them out".
Jasper then said.
"Werewolves have changed alot since caius almsot made them extinct .
If Bella knew this she wolf then that narrows the list of who it is down".
I then said.
"The werewolf had blue eyes, i can't help but feel like i seen them before, but i thought only werewolf have yellow or Amber colored eyes".
Emmett said upon hearing this information.
"Blue eyes, a werewolf with all its humantiey, no trace of the beast"?
Alice then said.
"Im going to call Carlisle".

But Carlisle didn't pick up which was odd, so Alice left a message.
Esme then said.
"Carlise must be in the emergency room, the news just said someone fended of a robber and is in surgery for a broken rib and twisted ankles and fractured neek caps".
'The werewolf'.
But the injures to this person could very possibly be the result of defending their home from a thief, most of the homes in forks have stairs.
Alice then said.
"Though i can't see y/n's future I have a feeling she got home safe.
Or otherwise Bella would call us, speaking of Bella ill call her in the morning.
You should probably stay inside and relaxed while Carlisle comes home in the afternoon.
Something in his plans changed".
I then said as i looked at a picture Alice insisted we take at y/n's birthday the school wanted to throw.
It also happened to be the 17th, the day the school originally planned for the winter formal.
Y/n was in a red formal off the shoulder dress, and matching heels.
I was there beside her smiling, she made me the happiest i ever been in 85 years.
Something about her drew me in and an instinct to protect this one girl was very strong.
Whether it was her personality, she didn't get into the hype of the handsome new students.
When i saw her eyes i thought they were the prettiest blue eyes i ever seen.
So vivid and bright that no artist could possibly replicate.
Her scent though seemed to be covered by the perfume she likes to wear.
Like she was hidding.