Jacob Black x reader part 1

(((A/n: the Jules Verne quote you can find in one of the twilight books.)))

(Y/n's Intro)

Since I was young I heared that knowledge was power and I believed that a well perpared mind can face anything that the heart endures.
But nothing could of perpared my me for the heart break and pain that love causes to people who feel with everything they have.
No stories told by authors in romance novels, heart broken friends that need a shoulder to cry on, or a pantry stock up with chocolates and ice cream and chick flicks to get all the crying out of the way.
But what can you do when Cupid has shot an arrow into your heart?
What can you do when that special someone pushes you away because he doesnt want to hurt you because he's a werewolf?

(Y/n's pov)

Jules Verne once said in Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea 'if his destiny be strange, it is also sublime'.
But he didn't know the ways of the heart when it came to seeing your best friend go through depression twice.
Crumbling to pieces right before your eyes while your just sitting there, not knowing what to do.
The rain beated against my uncles 1975 Chevy Impala.
'What are you waiting for?
A f****** invitation?
Get off your lazy a** and get out of the truck and tell Jacob off'!
I got out and slammed the door against the truck and said stomping up to Jacob and Bella froze.
"Okay I have had it!
(Jacob was frozen, i then said pointing at his chest.)
She trusted you!, she relied on you and you verbally smacked her in the face.
You know better than anyone that nobody has no control over who they love!
She was worried, I was worried and all you can say is 'I'm not good'?
(I rubbed my face and my hands shacked.
'No keep a lid on your anger, Bella needs you now more than ever.
She needs you to be strong, not you sending her into a comatose state'.)
Jacob no matter what happens, no matter what changes you go through we will still love you.
(I backed away and said looking at him.)
Even if you grow into a fricking huge wolf or have pointy ears I wouldn't care, because all I see is you.
(Jacob eyes seemed to change, he looked at me focussed, in aww and something else I can't place.
I looked at him and said stepping back.)
If you didn't want to be friends anymore you could of just said it without giving her the verbal tounge lashing about something that happened along time ago.
(I shook my head and went to Bella.)
You come near me or Bella again Jacob I will shoot you with my dad's cult".
'A gun that can kill all but kill three things in existance'.
That's right, my name is Y/n Mary Winchester, daughter of Sam Winchester, older twin sister to Dean Winchester Jr, and niece to Dean Winchester senior and grand daughter to John and Mary Winchester.

I guided Bella back to my car and the engine roared to life.
I reaved her up and pushed forward and then pulled of the black property.
I toke a breath as I could practically hear Cass wings before he appeared in the car.
I then prayed before he got in.
'No Cass I'm fine, besides you'll just send Bella into a coma'.
He flew away and I said calmly and quietly while looking at Bella from my perfial vision.
"Hey you okay"?
Bella just said looking at me.
"You stood up for me, after what jacob said that was true, you ripped Jacob a new one".
I then said sighing as I looked at a recent picture of my uncle and me leaning against baby, what my uncle called my impala.
"Yeah, your my best friend and he had no right".
I toke a breath and said apologizing.
"I'm sorry but I'm still seething,
It will take me a mintue for me to calm down.
(I opened the box laying inbetween us and said holding an old cassette tape.)
Here it's one of my uncle's old cassette tapes".
Bella then said looking at the band name and year.
"Your uncle likes metal rock"?
I then nodded and said.
"He and my dad traveled in this very Chevy around the world since they were kids with my grand father since my grandmother died when my father was six months old.
Picking up work where they could, though they didn't have a home with four walls and a roof over their heads.
(I patted baby's dash and said smiling.)
But they were never truley homeless".