Prologue

Rimuru Tempest POV...

I am Rimuru Tempest, formerly Satomi Mikami before dying and reincarnating to the Cardinal World as a Slime.

Many things had happened but overall I can say that I like my life here in the Cardinal World.

It has been million of years now since I reincarnates and I have become the Queen of the most powerful Nation in the World.

Apart from being the most powerful my nation Tempest is also the most advanced in every category and I can confidentially say that Tempest can run on it's own even without me.

After years of ruling I had give up my position and pass it to Rigurd and he is now the current King of Tempest.

I had a house built specially for me in the Mountains away from the Humans and Monsters alike because I wanted to live in peace.

And so I have been staying in this house for over million of years and I must say I am getting bored.

"Ciel wasn't there anything to do other than reading books? Wasn't there any invading species or something that I need to take care of?" I ask to my one and only partner the Manas: Ciel.

<< Well aside from the insectars and phantoms there are other invading species but because of the alliance that Zelanus and Feldway make with you after the Tenma War they actively take care of any invading species and annihilate them. >>

"So in other word's nothing to do... Oh wait that's right! How about we go back to my former World but in the future? As far as I remember according to the scientific research Earth should have undergone a massive evolution and technology should have advanced beyond understanding!" I said as with a flick of my fingers all the books that's in front of me disappear.

<< For Master who is a Digital Lifeform and posses the Skill [ Space-Time Warp ] going to another World and any timeline should be an easy task. >>

"Hehe but of course I will have you perform the calculations alright? Oh and when we arrived at Earth I have a request to you Ciel." I said while slightly blushing which confuses the Manas.

Normally since we share the same Soul Ciel could know and feel what I'm feeling and thinking but during this last year's I managed to learn how to hide my thoughts and emotions to my Manas. This was by the way thanks to Feldway and Chloe giving me some advice.

Because of that Ciel couldn't know what I'm thinking anymore and I think that made him angry as during that period he start to make do some very hard tasks.

<< Understand. How much into the future do you want to go? >>

"Uh... I guess fifty years after I died there? Surely there will be flying cars now, I can't wait!" I said very happy and excited as Ciel them activate [ Space-Time Warp ].

And then surpassing Space and Time itself I arrived toward Earth with ease.

I find myself floating high in the sky as I watch the city below me.

"... Where are the flying cars?" Was the first thing I ask as when I use [ Universal Perception ] on the whole Planet I couldn't find any of the sort but I find an Island that's has some pretty high-tech thingy but that's not the most interesting I find.

I also see many people using some kind of powers and there are even some who looks like Demi-Humans but I just see someone who looks like Lego so I'm sure they are not Demi-Humans.

"Umm... Explain?" I ask to my partner.

<< This is the future of Earth, of your former World. Three years after your death Humanities evolution indeed happen, many people gain power one after another and currently in this age it is called a Quirk. And those people who's in some sort of costume that you see fighting are call Heroes and Villains. >> Explain Ciel as he continue to explain the World more to Rimuru while the girl just continue to watch around the World.