Lemon Chapter

Ciel POV...

Picking up Rimuru I quickly teleported to our bed and after that I throw her into the bed.

"Kyah! Wait Ciel don't you think we're going too fast? I mean we technically just become girlfriend and boyfriend so I think we shoul-"

I did not let her finish as I kissed her and I use my tongue to play with hers.

"You were saying?" I ask now smirking knowing well just how much she wants this.

I had see her memory and she has been lonely all of her life, not experiencing any sexual activity at all. Being a woman and all she must have been waiting for this moment in her life but there is a problem.

Just like her I have no any experience in such topics and the only data I have is from the manga from her memories but I am not sure if I should follow those or not.

In the end I decide to follow those steps in the manga.

Touching her thighs I slowly remove her cloths, dress and lastly her panties and bra completely leaving her naked.

Right now I can see her expose boobs and pussy that's dripping wet which made my smirk wider as I'm right about her actually wanting this too.

Normally she wouldn't have any genitalia or some sort of human organs at all but after her evolution her shape shifting abilities become so great and powerful that it's not just changing anymore but becoming the real thing and right now both me and Rimuru are using the body of a True Dragon.

Using my right hand I start to play with her boobs while I kissed her neck and start kissing her once again.

"Ahh~ Ciel!" She moaned as she call my name which made me smiled.

Then after that I bring my hands down toward her thighs, slowly touching it and then I use my fingers to rub her pussy, playing with it.

As I play with her she just continue to moan and say my name again and again which was music to ears.

"Time to ready your hole." I said as I then push two of my fingers inside her opening her hole a bit, and then just like that I start to move my hand pushing and pulling it while moving my fingers inside her.

"Ahh~ Wait your going too fast! Ahh~" She scream in pain and pleasure as right now I had disabled her [ Abnormal Condition Nullification ] which means she can actually feel it.

Not saying anything I just speed up my hands and then after each minute I start to add one more fingers until I am finally fucking her with my whole hand which surprisingly fit.

"I see. So your body still has it's slime elasticity huh... Well that might just come in handy." I said while smiling as I then pull out my hand as I let her rest.

Right it's the first time in ages she's feel pain and tired... It must be uncomfortable.

"Should we continue? As much as I want to do it now if yo-" and before I could finish she grab my hand and look at me almost like pleading.

"Please! Continue... I... I want to do it now." She beg while still panting hard.

"I understand." Saying so I then grab her legs and spread it and now her pussy is in full view ready to take in my cock.

With a single thought the cloths in my body disappear and I then start to lick her pussy making it's ready.

With a loud moan from Rimuru I concluded she's ready.

"I'm coming in." I declared as with a single thrust I had come in inside her toward the very end.

"Ahh! This is... So good!" She shout in pleasure as I continue to move and fuck her.

With evey single thrust I am increasing my speed and power making her feel more pleasure every time. And to my surprised her pussy keep tightening everytime I make sure it's spread wide already.

"You really do like this don't you? Tightening your pussy like that... It's making me want to do it more." I said as I then use my hands to play with her boobs while I use my cock to mess with her pussy hole.

"C-Ciel~ I... I think I am going cum soon~ I..." She said pleasure in her tone as I then kissed her.

"Let's do it together." I calmly said as after a minute or so we've both finally cum at the same time.

Tired we both just lay down on the bed while panting hard.

"What a failure. I have plan for us to fun for all day long but after a mere ten hours we are both tired and continue anymore. It's not about our stamina or energy but the pleasure... I shall study more about 'Sex' so next time we could both have a very good time." I announce which shock Rimuru for some reason.

"T-Ten hours?! We've been going at it for ten hours?! That's amazing you know? And are you telling me you can still become better at it?! At this point I don't think I can keep up." Said Rimuru feeling down and disappointed at herself.

"Don't be sad and I think it's because I overdid it. I had actually use [ Thought Acceleration ] on you earlier hoping that would make you feel good but it seems it make you feel 'Too' good that we can't even continue now." I tell her the truth as I don't want her to feel disappointed at herself but that might just been a bad idea.

Not saying anything Rimuru just slowly stand up in the bed and look at me while smiling.

"So... Did you apply it to yourself too?"

"Ah... No?"

"Heh... Hahahahaha!"

"R-Rimuru? Your acting like crazy..." I said as I start to back away and prepare to teleport out of here but suddenly a barrier that block everything appeared.

'This is... Amazing. She's randomly mixing new types of informations all at an amazing rate and for someone like me who relies on calculations and information this is certainly very hard to grasp. But why is it she only does something amazing as this at the most useless things.' I thought somewhat proud and amazed while being disappointed at the same time at my girlfriend.

And then I feel the resistances of my body being shut down.

'So she created a link that allows her to control this body just as I expected, good thing I already override her controls but looking at the situation letting her do what she wants may just be the right decision.' I thought as I resign to my fate and prepare to accept whatever punishment she will give me.

"Ciel normally I wouldn't ever think of doing this to you but as a punishment... Received this tickles!" Shouted a smiling and laughing Rimuru as she start tickling me in my most sensitive part.

"Hah... No! I... Wouldn't act so disgr- Hah! Hah- Stop! Fuha?! Hah! Hahahahaha!" I tried. I tried everything in my power to hold it back but in the end I am nothing against the power of being tickle.

"We're not done yet!"

And so the new lovers spend the rest of their night having fun.

..........