'Heroes Vs Villains'

Rimuru POV...

"Raise your hands and give us all of your money!" A man who's currently looking like a bulky lizard shout as with a single swipe of his tail he had decapitated the guard of the bank he's trying to steal from.

Of course the people currently in the end bank shout in fear and panicked as someone was just kill in front of them.

Other guards appeared but unlike the other one earlier who's Quirkless, this guards have it.

"Tch! That guy is really so useless! I know he's the first one that's going to kick the bucket!" One of the guards who just appeared said as he mock the guard who was just killed.

"You choose the wrong bank to rob today buddy!" He said with so much confidence as flames gathered in his palm and he send it toward the bulky lizard man without any regards whatsoever to the people that might get caught up to his attack.

"Kyah!/ Argh!" Both men and women who's closed to the bulky lizard man shout in fear as the flames was so close to reaching them and it did but for some reason they are not hurt.

The bulky lizard man and the guards too focused on each other that they have no time to look at some random Quirkless civilian did not notice the abnormality.

"Hehehe. That doesn't work you asshole!" Shouted the Villain as he then sprint toward the guard and without hesitation use his claws to pierce the guards stomach killing him.

"Tch! You bastard of a Villain! Once the heroes arri-!" One of the guards shouted as he's about to activate his Quirk but before he could do so a tail decapitated him.

The only one guard who's left can only do nothing but shake in fear and cried.

What can he do? He's Quirkless, just like almost anyone here. He can't do anything, just like what he's bullies use to say.

"Your turn." The villain said which made the guard pissed on his pants as he stumble back and fall to his butt now full of fear and despair on his face.

As if enjoying the scene the villain just smile and smirk as he start swinging his tail, preparing to behead the remaining guard but before he could do so he heard something.

"Excuse me Ma'am? Please scan my card now, I really need money to buy foods."

The villain heard a calm, charming and beautiful voice and when he turn to look at the source of the voice he finds an astonishingly beautiful and cute girl.

"G-Get down kid!" The bank teller shouted in fear but not for herself but for the girl who's fearlessly standing there like nothing is happening around her.

"Is there a problem Miss? You look really scared?" I ask looking confused at the woman in front of me and then I feel a hand touching me on my shoulder.

Looking up to the person who just suddenly touch me he seems to be one of those people who had awaken an 'Mutation Quirk'.

If I have to describe his appearance, he has the face of a lizard, a big and bulky body with many abs, a tail, green skin, and most of all...

"Your ugly." I honestly said my thoughts about him but looking at the angry expression on his face right now it might just not be a good idea.

"I- I am sorry about that. I am that kind of person who really just don't know to shut her mouth you see." I quickly apologized but it seems the man was so angry now.

Raising his hand, he then bring it down at a fast speed and with force that will surely crash a girl like me.

*Splat*