First Day Of School and Recruitment

Ciel POV...

Hero Killer: Stain. One of the most feared villains in Japan right now, it seems he target Heroes and Villains altogether and without any mercy either kill or paralyze them for the rest of their life.

"From the survivors report, it seems he believes some Heroes are fake and villains are pure scum of the World and it's his job to eradicate the fakes and those scums. He also believes All Might is the only true Hero in the World. That's all the info I gather, what do you want from this guy anyway?" Dabi who told me every info he had gather ask with a curious expression.

"I am thinking maybe he can be a pawn." I answer honestly as I really think that's all he's worth.

"A pawn? Heh! Isn't that the weakest and lowest rank as a chess piece? So he's a weakling then. Want me to go and talk to him? If he's proven to be useful then I'll make sure to make him swear his loyalty to you and become your pawn and if he's proven to be worthless then... I'll just kill him." Dabi who's wearing a big grin said a little excited.

"I've noticed you seem to be more aggressive and energetic today... Is there a reason for that?" I ask as I remember just how mercilessly murdered hundreds of police and heroes earlier making a name for himself.

"Oh please you know who really I am right? Surely you would know that my brother, my replacement is now starting his first day of school in UA of all schools out there and that's make me really angry." He answer anger and jealousy in his voice.

"Hmm... Fine I'll let you handle Stain." I simply give him my approval as I know he really needed to let out some steam.

"Heh. Don't worry it won't take long." He said as he go on his way to find the Hero Killer while I stay on the top of the building we've been standing on since earlier.

'First day of school huh... I wonder how is she doing right now. I just hope she won't overdo it.' I simply thought as I teleport to our mansion.

...
......
........

Rimuru POV...

'Big...' Was the only thing I could think of as I stare at the gigantic and massive door in front of me.

Opening the door I was met with two idiots arguing over something idiotic which kind of annoys me as they are also too loud. I try stoping the argument but it seems they are too focus on their selves that they don't even notice or hear my voice.

In the end I just gave up and find an empty chair to sit.

Gracefully sitting on my chair I was then call out by someone behind me. Turning my attention to the voice I find a girl sitting on the chair behind mine and as she notice that she finally got my attention she then speak.

"Hey I am Mina Ashido, it's nice to meet you!" She introduced happily and with so much emotion as she gave me a big smile.

Returning my own smile I'm sure I heard a couple of 'Cute!' or 'Goddess' and something along that line but I just ignore it as I then introduced myself to the girl in front of me.

"Rimuru Tempest. It's nice to meet you Mina Ashido, I hope we can become best friends." I said my honest feeling as she stand up from her chair and suddenly hug me which kind of surprised me.

"Kyaah! You're so cute Rimuru-chan and your eyes, are they real?! And that hair too, are that real stars radiating from them?!" She ask with her eyes shining like a star as she then start caressing my hair.

After my final evolution I had evolved to a completely different being, not a Slime or a True Dragon but a Conceptual Entity. It seems I also harness the power of Void in my body naturally now even without [ Turn Null ] and if I had to describe my true form, I would probably be like a lump of Void, without any real shape or form. It seems I was capable of turning into any form I want now though so it's not really a problem.