Combat Training And The New Pawns

Rimuru POV...

'So boring...' I thought as our class has been normal ones and uninteresting since Aizawa-Sensei's QAT.

"Oh man! So UA is still a normal school after all..." Kaminari said with a very bored expression.

"Yeah. This is so boring." Agreed Mina.

"C'mon guys it's not that bad." Said Kirishima.

"Yeah and besides learning is one of the reason we're in a school right now. It's just like in middle school, just be patient." Uraraka said with a little bit of red on her cheek as she's a bit shy.

"I know that but still this is UA... I am expecting something interesting and not a normal you know study?" Kaminari said with sigh.

"Kaminari and Mina, you two should learn the importance of learning at school and not just playing around!" Shouted Ida as he start to give the two a lecture.

'Oh great, here we go again.' Thought almost everyone at they look at Kaminari and Mina.

'Sorry!' Thought the two as they look apologetically at everyone.

As Ida was giving lectures to the two I suddenly felt a familiar presence coming near us class.

'Huh? This aura...' I thought in surprised as the door burst open and a person come in.

"I am coming in like a normal Hero!" The person said as he make a pose as everyone suddenly gasp in surprised.

"No way..." Exclaimed Kaminari now smiling.

"I heard it from a rumor so I didn't believe it at first but to think it's true..." Said Kirishima in surprised this time.

"It's... It's really him..." Said a stuttering Mina.

And just like the three almost everyone is going ape shit at the mere presence of this man.

'Huh? What the hell? Who's this guy? Why's everyone going crazy?' I thought in confusion at everyone's reaction.

I can feel that this guy's strong but he's not special at all so I don't know what got everyone excited or crazy.

"It's All Might!" Everyone shouted in surprised and unison much to my surprised and shock.

"Hahahahaha! Nice to mee you too everyone!" All Might shouted while wearing a big smile.

'All Might huh... I feel like I've heard of that name before...' I thought as I try to remember where or when I had heard that name.

"Okay today we will be doing Heroics! A Combat Training!" He shouted joy.

"Combat..." Start Katsuki with a wide and evil smile looking like he's about to kill someone.

"Training..." Finished Izuku with a determine and excited expression.

'Huh? Wait I've seen this before in manga and animes, no way is this two the destine rival?' I thought as I look at the two and remember the anime and manga I've watch and read where the main character says a word then stop only for his rival to finish it for him.

'But who's the main character between the two...' I thought excited and happy as I just find a new entertainment to watch.

'Hehe it must be Izuku, he's one of my great grandsons after all.' I thought in happiness and joy as after some research I found out his mother Inko Midorya is one of my descendants which makes Izuku my descendant too.