Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own glee

As much as it sucked having a child with a disability Klaine wouldn't change her any other way. "Blaine dinner and tell Lila its time for dinner." "Im right here daddy!"  Kurt looked behind him as he heard his daughter's voice as she signed.

"Oh there you are beautiful." "Daddy do I have to go to school." "I'm afraid so because papa and I both work but I'll still see you in class because I'm the music teacher." Lila's eyes went wide at that because ever since she started to live with them she loved listening to Kurt or Blaine singing.

"BLAINE DEVIN HUMMEL-ANDERSON I told You It Was time for dinner ten minuets ago." "Im coming Kurt." The family ate dinner in silents mainly because Lila hates having to talk instead of using sign launged.
Just then the door opened and Wes David Nick and Jeff came in.

"Hey guys are we interrupting anything?" "You know I always make extra food." "sweet I love your cooking." "So guys what's with the surprise visit?" "We wanted to support you and Lila on your first day of school and I want to get to know one of my students better.""Im glad we didn't move to New York." "Im glad too Kurt."

The next morning
Kurt Blaine Nick Jeff Wes and David all headed to Lila's room and Kurt went over to her bed and started to rub her shoulder. "Lila sweet heart time to wake up." Kurt rubbed her shoulder a little harder as she couldn't hear him.

Just when Kurt was going to try again he saw to green eyes staring at him "Goodmorning beautiful did you sleep well?" "Yes daddy." Kurt helped Lila get dressed and put her hair up in two braids.

At school
"Good morning class I'm Mr. Stunlap but you can call me Mr. S and we are going to have a great year." Jeff looked over at Lila and saw that Kurt had forgot her hearing adids but she was paying attention to what her para was saying.

Just when Jeff was about to text Nick or Blaine there was a knock on his door.
"Yes?" "I'm so sorry to inturupt but I forgot to give Lila something." Jeff went over to Lila and taped on her shoulder because he knew that his voice would be unheard.
Once Lila had her hearing aids on she look at Jeff and all you could see was the exsiment im her eyes.

At recess
"Why do you have those things in your ears?" "I'm deaf and theres are my hearing aids so I can hear you." "Who was that guy holding them earlier?" "My daddy he forgot to put them in after he did my hair." Once Lila was distracted by playing Amanda took her hearing aids. Once Lila got down the slide she notice that somebody was talking to her but she couldn't hear them.