Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own glee and I know it's impossible for males to get pregnant unless they're trans and I don't own the song used in this chapter

Kurt waited for everyone's reaction and then looked up he saw that Blaine had a big smile on his face while Nick and Jeff looked jealous and the kids looked confused.

"How many weeks are you?" "Fifteen weeks." "Why did you hide it?" "I wanted to get past the miscarriage stage, and then we became busy with Lila, so it went by fast." "What about the appointments?" "My dad and Carole." "Ok."

Later that night

Klaine, were getting ready for bed.

"I'm kind of mad you didn't tell me." "I know, but I told you why I didn't tell you remember how we were after we lost our first baby." Blaine looked down because he knew that he had a bad time with the miscarriage they had afew months before they got the call about Lila.

In Lila's room

Lila looked at the bear one thing her birth parents gave her and didn't take away when she was bad. "Teddy they are going to get rid of me now, but I think I'm going to go before they can." Lila packed up her few things she had before she got to Kurt's and Blaines.

"I know you don't like the dark Teddy but you have to hide." Lila peaked out of her room and didn't see anybody in the hall so she quietly went out of her room as quietly as she could but before she could even get to the steps she saw Kurt standing there.

"Lila sweetheart, why do you have your stuff ìn your hands?" Luckily, her old foster parents had given her the hearing aids. Lila bowed her head and walked over to Kurt. Kurt took Lila in his arms, and walked back to Lila's room and sat down on her bed.

"Ok talk." Lila sighed and then pulled out her teddy bear and sat him in her lap. "You are going to get rid of me just like Mrs. Jones did once she had her own kids she even made her husband get rid of his son but he said no but he wasn't rich enough to take care of me too."

"Lila I want you to listen very well. Ok?" Lila nodded and looked right into Kurt's eyes. "When me and Blaine had talked about becoming foster parents, we both knew that no matter what happens between us, we would never ever turn a child into the streets." "Really?" "Yes, really. So how about we put our pj's back on and I will stay here until you fall asleep." Lila nodded and stared to rub at her eyes. "Sing to me."

Kurt pulled her on his chest because he knew his voice would be unheard as Lila had already took off her hearing aids

m through accepting limits
'Cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know

Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love, I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost

I'd sooner buy defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity
I think I'll try defying gravity
And you won't bring me down

Unlimited (unlimited)
My future is (my future is) unlimited (unlimited)
And I've just had a vision, almost like a prophecy
I know, it sounds truly crazy
And true, the vision's hazy
But I swear, someday I'll be
Flying so high (defying gravity)
Kiss me goodbye (defying gravity)

So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky
As someone told me lately
"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"
I'm defying gravity
And you won't bring me down
Bring me down
Bring me down

Once Kurt had stopped singing Lila was already fast asleep. "Goodnight Lila I love you." Kurt moved Lila and went back to his and Blaines room.

"Where were you? I reached over and didn't feel you in your side of the bed." "Sorry I had to deal with a situation." "Oh OK. Come back to bed." "Don't worry, I am." Kurt cuddled up to Blaine and laid on his chest, listening to his heart beating.

The next morning

Kurt and Blaine were getting ready for work when they heard the sound of Lila getting sick. "Oh poor baby she has never gotten sick here." "You know as well as I do Kurt it was bound to happen." "True should I drop her off with dad and Carole or stay home." "You can't stay home don't the kids have a big concert coming up?"

"And you can't stay with her because you have an important case." Kurt and Blaine were lost at what to do. Just then if somebody knew they were in a pickle, the door opened, and in walked Wes and David. "We have been texting you for a while, and that's not like you guys to ignore somebody. At least tell us you're busy." "We are truly sorry, Wes, but we hit our first parents' hurdle." "How so?"

Just then Lila walked out of her room with different pj's on and her cheeks were flesh like she had a fever. "Oh I see. I'll just call Tammy and have her cancel all my meetings." "Wes you are a life saver." "Now go before you two are late." Kurt and Blaine both hugged Wes David and Lila and ran out the front door.

"Do you think your assistant will mind doing all that." "What other choices do we have David because you have to be the amazing doctor you are." "Yes not until noon." "And I'm done with my meetings at 11. Are you sure you want to risk getting any of your patients sick or more sick." "Wesley I'm a pediatrician I know what kids are like." "Ok."

Wes left after being reashed by David three more times. "Well little lady it's just us." Lila looked up at David and watched his lips moved.

Once Kurt got home

"I'm home. Wes David Lila?" Kurt went to look for them and found both Wes and David asleep with Lila sleeping on top of David. "Guys, time to wake up." Wes woke up and saw the time on his phone and it said that it was 1:50 in the afternoon.

"David, wake up. You're late for work." "No I called off because I felt bad that you were here at the house with a sick Lila." "David, this wasn't the first time I watched a kid that was sick." "I know, but I couldn't help myself and I felt bad."