Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I don't own glee

Jordan stayed two hours and then Kurt took him back to Burt and Carole's.

The next day

Kurt was nervous about telling Blaine about the baby. "Kurt are you almost ready?" "Give me a minute." Kurt put on a lose t.shirt and some boys leggings.

Once Kurt was ready
"Kurt sweetie why are you wearing a T-shirt?" "I wasn't feeling up." Before Kurt could even get to the bathroom he started throwing up. "Are you sure you're up to going to visit Neff and their new foster daughter?" Kurt nodded as he finished cleaning up the puke.

Just then they heard feet coming down the stairs and saw Lila standing there wearing one of the outfits Kurt had made when they were in college. "Lila where did you find that dress?" "In your and daddy's room." Both Kurt and Blaine were confused as to what she signed.

"Lila can you show us the sign you just used?" Lila nodded and did a K and the sign for dad and then did the same thing but with a b.

Kurt and Blaine looked at each other and smiled because that was the first time she used a k and b in sign language when she was talking about them.

Two hours later

Lila was running around with Amanda and her brother as Klaine and Neff talked. "Kids time to come in." Amanda and her brother came but Lila couldn't hear because they had just been playing with the hose so she had her hearing aids out.

Lila finally stopped running and looked to see if she could find Amanda. "There you are I was so worried." Amanda tried to read Kurt's lips but he was talking to fast. Kurt took Lila's hand and walked them to the house.

Once Kurt and Lila got to the house

"Guys I have an ancement. First off I'm sorry for not telling you Blaine but after the first miscarriage I was scared to." Kurt looked at most of his friends and took a deep breather.

"I'm pregnant again."