Chapter I [The Misfit Class's New Term]

[Episode Release Date: 8th October 2022]

Outside of Babyls Demon School

  Suzuki Iruma, a fourteen year-old human attending a demon institude of education, is on the way to the renowned Babyls Demon School alongside his close friends: the top first-year Asmodeus Alice and playful Valac Clara. He and Clara seem to have large loads on their backs, the two of their baggages bouncing side-by-side. "What exactly are you doing, Iruma-sama?" Asked Asmodeus. Iruma was about to answer, but Clara replied that it was something called a "morning giddy-giddy grooming". 

  The trio walked past the gates, greeting the Student Council as Iruma reminded himself that his human identity should not be disclosed in a world's population of demonkind in order to ensure he would not be eaten, which means he shouldn't stand out. Unfortunately, such will be proven difficult. On the way to class, many students recognised Iruma at the first sight of him because he and the members of the Misfit Class managed to take down a magical beast that suddenly appeared at the amusement park, Walter Park, and were now considered heroes of the Netherworld. Iruma aand another particular person played an especially huge role in this situation. The three were them stormed by a mass crowd of all the students present, Clara got on Asmodeus's back declaring it was an emergency. "This is devi bad!" She said, "Emergency evac, pronto!" "Get off me!" Retorted Asmodeus in irritation. Oni Eiko, an admirer of Iruma, had her camera at the ready but was struggling to get a good look at his face for a perfect photo while her dragon friend Gaako looked in a deadpan expression. Dosanko, an alien-looking girl, seemed to be lucky getting close to Asmodeus, who put her away gently before her kisses got even worse on his vest. As he told Iruma to get to the classroom as quickly as possible, there was only one person who could stand out with popularity and keeps control of the school.  That wasn't the pouting Student Council President and second-year Azazel Ameri, though.

  "My good people of Babyls Demon School! Have you all no regards of conscience?" Spoke an elegant and powerful voice. Such tone was recognised and many admire yet fear this young dame's presence. Students looked behind them to find a dark azure-haired girl with a black and white uniform accompanied by lady knight of the Netherworld and Royal Guard heiress, Félin Lavande. "Please move in the name of the Prinz der Außebseider! This for I, Suzuki Ryūko- Prinzessin der Babyls- make my arrival!" This young lady is cambion Suzuki Ryūko, half-demoness and half-human offspring. She's the elder twin sister of Iruma, but build with pride and consumme presentation, dubbed as the academy's princess for her most gracious works in the whole school. "A hall! A hall! Make way for Her Highness, citizens!" Ordered Lavande, "And may this day be blessed in the name of our King!" The students kept their distances and continued to fawn over the beauty of their princess and the graceful knight. Upon meeting Iruma and the others, they all swiftly fled the sea of people to find their classmates at the Royal One posing for what appeared to be photographs. This confused Ryūko for a second, ironically as did her stern pride spoke for itself.

  "My attendees, is this what I may assume you may be partaking in?" Asked Ryūko. "What do you mean?" Asked Shax Lead with a smug gaze. "We were just acknowledging our adoring fans, and now it's just so much fun." Replied Andro M. Jazz. "We're providing fan-service." Added X Elizabetta. "We've been asked for photos and autographs all morning." Said Gaap Goemon, "It's amazing." "It is only natural for them to admire me, the next Demon King!" Said Sabnock Sabro. "So this must be the garden of... ecstasy!" Exclaimed Caim Camui. Then there was a bright flash of lightning and a familiar demon appeared suddenly at Ryuko's side. "Hey, Ryuko! What's this?" Glared Levina Kaminari intimidatingly at the mob of students crowding her classmates, who looked up at the sudden brightness. Given her similar appearance to Ryuko (minus hair color, eye color, ears and tail), this was a very effective move. "They've really let this go to their heads." Commented Asmodeus. "Um... they're backing down now..." Sighed Jazz pointing at the Pikachu demon, keeping her cold, stern gaze on the crowd of students. They slowly backed off. Kaminari hummed contentedly and walked through the space through the students. They were all muttering about her as she walked in the classroom.One student shivered. "So that's Levina-sama..." Another stared at her as she walked in. "She's literally terrifying!" Some student added to the babble. "You know during the Walter Park incident? I heard she came back from the dead!" "It's a little... hard getting through here without getting noticed." Said Siegfried Yanna, who was next to Lavande, "Th-That's why I had to bring detection-warding glasses today. Sorry if you couldn't see me earlier." "It is quite alright, Lady Siegfried." Reassured Lavande.