Chapter II [Master Bachiko]

[Episode Release Date: 15th October 2022]

  The Rank-Advancement Exam

  A special event held by the school to determine the students's ranks. It is the duty of all students of Demon School Babyls to advance their ranks through this exam.

  The first-years get seven chances to raise their ranks:

The Summoning Ritual
The Flying Race
Execution Cannonball
The Battler Party
The End-of-Terminus Examination
The Harvest Festival
The Music Festival

  In those two final events where the students shine the most, the Misfit Class students will strive to climb to the rank of Dalet (4). If they don't reach this rank, they will immediately be ejected from the Royal One.

In order to get through this trial, the students of the Misfit Class began training with tutors. Will their efforts pay off in this battle of survival in the form of a practical exam?

In Babyls Demom School, A Hallway

  Haruno, Konatsu, Azuki, and Dosanko were just passing by a Guest Staff Room guarded by Robin, who told them unauthorised entry is prohibited. Well, that definitely was Bachiko's domain, given the cutesy decorations on the sign above. Inside, Bachiko was living her life away while Iruma was sweeping the floor and Lead was in tears over the situation they got into. "I can't believe she's working me to the bone while I'm wearing this frilly, fluffy outfit." He sniffled. "N-Now, now. Don't worry about it." Reassured Iruma, "Let's do our best, Lead-kun." "Iruma-kun, you really do seem used to this." Commented Lead. We should thank Keroli for hiving Iruma the chance to be his female dem-dol alter ego, Irumi. No wonder he's adapted well to the crossdressing. Iruma denied that he was accustomed to such, receiving an omnious stare of doubt from his gamer friend. "Hey, Iruminati-chan and Lindy-chan." Addressed Bachiko, "Quit yer yappin' and get to workin'." "Y-Yes, Ma'am." Replied Iruma, not bothered by the new nickname. "Lindy-chan? Me?!" Asked Lead, clearly surprised and irked.

  "Next, I think I'd like to eat some homemade sweets made by my previous little minions." Said Bachiko, "I'll get all the ingredients ready for you, so snap to it and chop chop." Of course, one would assume she means to get it done quickly, but it wasn't anticipated to be a longer process than imagined. Exactly what was Bachiko's way of preparing the ingredients for sweets was perhaps a way to say Iruma and Lead have to harvest them from the Fruity Ground Dragon- known for sweet and delicious strawberries growing on its head. It was a burdensome process, but the duo somehow got the strawberries. Upon returning to Bachiko's room, they found her already having a meal because she felt like eating meat instead of sweets while waiting. Talk about a waste of materials before they got dismissed.

At Sullivan's Mansion

  Iruma was welcomed back to his home under the Chair-Demon's roof, greeted by butler and familiar of Ryūko, Opera. He was also then greeted by an excited Sullivan. "Did you have another fun day?" He asked. "Yup." Replied Iruma, "But, has Onē-chan come back yet?" "Unfortunately not, Iruma-sama." Replied Opera with his cat ears drooping. "Ah, your sister told me she, Kaminari and Lavande-chan have to stay at the Royal Guard Castle until the Jarvest Festival for their training." Said Sullivan, sulking a little for the fact his adoptive granddaughter would be away from home for more than a week, "I was looking forward to her coming home, but she's not allowed because of intense training from the Royal Guard itself!" "B-But, I think she'll be alright." Said Iruma, "She's a really strong person, so I'm sure she can handle everything fine."