Chapter XVIII [Welcome Back]

Episode Release Date: 11th February 2023

  In where the Legend Leaf left off, it rose into the to bestow everyone with a blossom never-before-seen by demonkind, in celebration of this year's Young Kings. With a momentary flash of blinding radiance, the entire wilderness was replaced by a forest of Japan's iconic cherry blossoms. The sight astounded everyone present, both in and out of the premises of Babyls. Petals even fell into the abyss which led to Tote's domain underground. The warm and fluffy appeal of the mass of flowering trees were undoubtingly something, and totally a kind seen before, if anyone recalls the mishap from the first Diabotany class.

  That was the second where Sullivan ran at full speeds to congratulate Ryūko and Iruma. He certainly was moved while watching their whole show, and so was Opera. "So this is the Legend Leaf." Uttered the Chairdemon, "Perhaps the one who created the Harvest Festival wanted everyone to see these flowers. What an amazing situation! My beloved students who have finished fighting and have welcomed these beautiful flowers... Alright, you three. Line up, line up." And with the snap of his fingers, Sullivan drapped his grandkids and their friend extravagent red fur cloaks along with horned crowns. This was the time where the award ceremony will commence and announce the competition's rankings.

  Night fell into the Netherworld and all were seated in suit and cheering of this wonderous event. Without delay, Sullivan called the winners, Ryūko, Iruma and Lead to come forward. And so they did before hiding horns and fangs behind their hands, an olden way to show respect to whom you greet. During this Harvest Festival, the three have displayed an unbreakable spirit and unbelieveable determination, bringing a grand total of 189,000 points as a team. Furthermore, being able to make the Legend Leaf bloom for the first time ever was an incredible feat. In consideration of all those factors, Sullivan raised their ranks up to Daleth (4)- the needed grade for all students to graduate from Babyls after six years of studying, which makes this a near difficult stunt a sight to behold! Kalego took the microphone before he called for silence. Clearing his throat, he went on saying, "Now, to the students who got fourth and fifth place... Levina Kaminari and Siegfried Yanna! You will now progress to Daleth!" Yanna walked up to Kalego and took her badge with a grin. She thanked her professor but was slowly interrupted by a spark of light from the corner of her vision. Kaminari's eyes were sparkling and her tail was wagging, looking incredibly nervous. The crowd stood still. Kaminari extended a shaky hand and took the badge. The bright white light engulfed her and the people watching looked on in awe. "I believe this is a moment of great honour." Said a returned Lavande with a proud smile as she stood by. Kalego seemed to have read her mind as he handed over the microphone to his voluntary assistant. "Thank you, Sir Naberius. First-years of Babyls, you may have been uncertain of the race of demon Levina Kaminari is, but she is one of the very kinds most have never seen before." She continued, "Tonight, this stage of her kin dawns beneath moonlit nights amidst all events. And with her promotion comes a grand change. Let us all bear witness to the standing Levina's evolution!" With that, Kaminari's ears grew longer with a part on the sides grew a swirl. Her tail grew thinner and longer, ending with a scythe-like lightning bolt. As the light dissipated, they could see that her outer ears became jet black, as was the thin part of her tail. There were yellow stripes on her jagged forelocks. Her eyes became an orange-yellow color and became sharper, increasing her resemblance to Ryūko further- barring the ears, tail, hair color and eyes. The knight made a few claps at steady tempo, which made the audience follow up as they all cheered for the new Kaminari. "This is the dawn of a new strength in our Levina Kaminari, she has evolved into what should be a Raichu." Said Lavande, "May this grand event be blessed with many eternal prosperities! Glory to His Majesty, Demon King Derkila!" With that incredible evolution done, she did not delay any further and passed the microphone back to Kalego, who shortly called sixth placing solo competitor, Coco, and promoted him to Gimmel (3). But for everyone's reading convenience, let's check out the rest of the placings for the winning individuals in a way that's easier to look at than seperate placings of the same number of points. And we're not forgetting the list of those who showcased fantastic work and total number of points obtained!