chapter 4

Jens pov

So I start my job as a made to bruce wayne manner I even have my uniform on

I went to see alfred and he told me what to do after a bit he wanted to  introduced me to the boys

(With out the costume ofcourse I couldn't find one were they are kids and with out a custume.)

I said hello to them and one by one they said hello back as well as their age Dick is the oldest he is 14 years old, then there is jason he is 13 years old, Tim was 11, and Damian is 10. Damian went to me and he looked like he was judging me wich is understandable he is the grandson of agule what ever his name is. Once he was done judging me he hugged me I was surprised and so where the others even alfred I hugged back and after the hug he said " I like you I can tell you are a good person." I said thanks. After that I went back to work. Days turn to weeks and weeks turn to month by then the boys where happy and comfortable with me. During that time I helped them, comfort them, and gave them advice, I even protected them because there where times alfred couldn't take the boys to school. The boys where happy about it.  Three of them go to middle school and Damian I'd in 5th grade. There schools are for gifted kids so yeah.

When the time came for me to pick them up the boys where telling me about their day I listen as I drive them home. yet, out of no where an explosion happens and joker appeared. I thought (really I have to deal with him again.)  Joker went towards us when I stopped the car I said" not happening, boys don't tell anyone about my secret ok. I will also protect you with my magic force field." Just like that I transformed and had my hero costume on

" Just like that I transformed and had my hero costume on

The boys where amazed

The boys where amazed. I used magic to make a force field around them they will not be hurt or taken. When joker sees me appeared infront of the car he said " not you again get out of my way I am going to kidnapp the boys for ransom." Said " not happening. You have two options go back to Arkham with out fighting or I turn you in to a toad and you go to Arkham like that your call." He didn't take me seriously. So with a snap of my finger. after, I see that the police was there he is turned into a toad. The police took him away. Commissioner Gordon ask if he will be a toad forever I said no he will be like that for 3 weeks. He nods and they leave I poof back in the car and changed in to my maid uniform I also let the force field dissappear. One by one the boys asked me questions and I answered them I even told them about how I got here in their universe.

The boys where amazed. I drove again and then after a bit we made it to the mansion bruce and Alfred where there. Bruce thanked me for protecting the boys from joker. Or the fact that I turned joker in to a toad.The boys hugged me and thanked me for protecting them and Bruce said I can take the rest of the day off. I said thanks but I rather help alfred. He understood. One of my jobs is to clean dishes while alfred cooked. As I was cleaning and alfred was cooking dinner we talked I even talked about how i got here. He felt bad that I won't get to be with my parents and sister so he said to me " why don't I become your father figure Jen that way you won't feel alone and truth be told I wanted children when I was younger.So what do you say" I told him yes and I was happy.

I have noticed that bruce would watch me while I work or act strange. I even have moments where i feel i was watched when i go to my own home.I can't explain much but I was worried for him. As well as needind to ask him to help me with probably a stalking situation.so after dinner I went to the bat cave to talk to him.

Now I was allowed to go to his hide out because I help him as well when it comes to crime fighting so yeah. I see him on the computer watching for any criminal activity. I went to him and said " master wayne I would like a word with you if you have the time." He said sure and to call him bruce from now on. I said" Bruce are you ok I have noticed that you where acting strange. I feel I did something wrong. I feel your eyes on my like you are studying me. Or the fact that when we talk you answer with short answers or just nod. Did I do something wrong? Or is it something else ? Because if it is i dont have a problem in helping you bruce.I also wan to ask if you can help we with something."

Bruce pov

I didn't know Jen paid attention to my behavior or what I do when she is around she is making it hard for me not to fall for her more. And the fact that she worries about me I can tell she is honest and sincere it makes me feel happy and loved. Yet, when she said she needs my help yes I am happy but the way she looked and said it made me worry. I said to jen" I am sorry about that I guess I didn't notice I was dealing with something that I can't understand." She said " what is it" and I said " as you know I am not good at experiencing my feelings. So you did nothing wrong i am just dealing with something that is taking longer than it appears but dont worry about it. And to make it clear you are a great maid, a great hero, and a great nanny. I am sorry if i made you feel that way. Now as for the help what is it that you need help with?"

Jen then tells me that she has been feeling like she was being watched  especially when she goes home. She thinks she might have a stalker and she is wondering is there is anyway i can help with that. She feels a bit scared. This shocked me one because this situation scares her even though she is a powerful witch and two she can sence me when i foller her i have to be careful yet, maybe i can use this to my advantage. I mean i can spend more time by watching her as batma with her permission instead of doing it in secret and who knows i can make her scared inof to want to live in the massion like i offered her before but she declined saying she wants to live in her own home. So i said " i will help you out jen dont worry at night i will watch over you as batman i can have the boy patrol every so often and even take turns in watching you at night if i can't do it my self. Just know that if anything happens you are welcome to stay in my manner jen." She thanked me and said that she will be leaving now since her shift ended. As well as the fact that if I need to talk to anyone she is available anytime just call her by phone or when she is in the working.

Once she left I made a plan that my work in to scaring her in to wanting to live in my manner when that is accomplished not only will she really on me if I play my cards right I can make her fall inlove with me. I just have to figure out how. In the mean time I told the boys about Jens situation and they agreed to help watch over her if needed.