chapter 5

Jens pov

Days goes by and there where moments I had to help the justice leagues when they need me whether is a team effort, just me and two people, or solo missions. There was this one time I was just visiting Clark aka superman at the daily beugal when we both saw some female queen from another planet named Maxine along with her brother Max who is co ruler or king of the same planet.

She claiming she is superman mate

She claiming she is superman mate. Yeah, we both went there to stop this mess. Well let me tell you me and superman where fighting the queen and her brother and we won but it made them love and want us so the took us by force to their planet to get married eventhough we both said no and that our customs are different and that they should leave. Max and Maxine didn't wan to listenwhich upset us. We made it to their planet where apparently they where overthrown by not only their loyal servants but two royals that where trying to get their kids gdom through the mating ritual that they failed. I didn't care for their names but man was that messed up that their loyal servants did that to them just because they where upset that the siblings where more focus on finding their mates than the kingdom and because the two royals where their lovers.

Max and Maxine where not happy and yet, we didn't expect that the servants would be betrayed by their lovers. So we where all in the dungen.both royal sibling where saying how they will punish them when they get back their king them. It took a lot of convincing, strength, and me using my magic to shrink the monster, heal the servants that got hurt by the monster, as well as just using my making to stop and place the bad guys in a magic cage. As well as me and superman convincing them not to kill the servants and to do better as rulers. To finally us going home. Though they asked me to send the cage with the badges to a rat infested dungen so I did. And as for the servants well that's the royals job to figure out. Max wanted me to stay but I said no I didn't love him. After that, they let us go home.

We where back at the same place we where taken. From there we parted ways I went back home where to next day bruce wanted to know how it went with the visit to metropolis. I told him what happened he didn't seem that happy about Max trying to force me to marry him but was happy it worked out.  And thanks to him and the boys I didn't feel like I was being watched I felt safe. Yes, I have magic and all that but it still scary that I had a possible stalker I can't use my magic to kill and turning them to a toad would be hard since I haven't seen the person. Not to mention my most powerful magic like time and future visions are only used or active when there is an emergency or it happens at random which I'd my future vision just to let you know. So right now is good to have someone there to help.

I even told the justice leagues and they would also look in to it just incase. Bruce wasn't happy but he agreed. Yet, he looked upset it could be something else that is making him mad.

Bruce pov

I am upset that I won't be able to set my plan in motion I have to just do what I told Jen watch over her when she goes home as well as the boys. Since Jen told the justice leagues about her stalker issue I had to find a different way in to making my plan work with out them finding out it was me the hole time. I even had to stop taking pictures of her. It doesn't help that Jen had to also help the leagues with missions or just to visit. the massion feels empty with out her. I am even more upset that another man tried to take away and marry his Jen. But it worked out thankfully. So yeah, lay low and just do what I can and find another way to make my plan work with out the leagues finding out it was him but how?