chapter 9

Jens pov

The next day came and I thought about it better. I think is best for me to tell batman/bruce how I feel and get it over with if he loves me back we can start by dating and if not then atleast I won't regret it because I told him my feelings.

I went to the library where I went to the clock and press the button to get in to the batcave. When I make it in I went to the computer where I know he is usually looks for crime. There I see him I went to him and said " Bruce when you are done I would like to talk to you about something important." Bruce/Batman turn around to look at me and said " sure once I am done here I will go talk to you in the library ok." I nod and went to the library there I got a book to read to pass the time after a while I felt a tap on my shoulder There I see Bruce with no mask or costume. He was wearing casual clothes. He looks good.

I gave a small smile and said " hey Bruce everything ok." He nods and said " looks like is cal for now it could be that the badguys are taking a break so I figure this once to relax and talk with you to see what you wanted to tell me." I nod and I got up and put the book away then I went to Bruce and gently took his hand with mine and sat him down with me on the love seat. I said " ok so just know I am a bit nervous but is mainly cause I never felt like this before with anyone ok so be patient with me." He nods. I look in his eyes and said with sincere and honesty" Bruce ever since the time traveling incident wit super man ans wonder woman. And the justice lords I realize that I...I love you. At first I didn't understand what I was feeling after we some how came back to our time. But after the justice lord when the necklace broke I found out that you are my true love because I fell inlove with out notice. I went to a magic book to find out what that necklace was and well Here."

I made the book appear and opened it to the page where it explained what the necklace was and how to break the spell. I look at my lap with a bit of nervousness. I hear him close then felt the tips of his fingers gently race my face and he said " I love you too Jen. Ever-increasing I first meet you I didn't know what this feeling was other I had to leave woman or they left me I never thought I would fall inlove again. But you did and I want to be with you Jen." I blushed and said " IIII o wow" I hid my face a bit because I was embarrassed but happy and said " I would be happy to be with you Bruce." Bruce gently moved my face to face him where I see a smile and he said " Then is official we are boyfriend and girlfriend I will take it slow I know is new to you and I can see that is to much but is adorable the way you reacted. I said " O stop you are making me blush. " He then brought my face close to his and said " is it ok if I kiss you Jen I really want to kiss you because I am happy." I was blushing harder and said " ok. "

We kissed it was gentle and slow but after a bit more it gotten passionate and almost heated after a bit more we pull apart and look at each others eyes and I said " wow. My first kiss. It was wow." And I snuggled closer in to Bruce's arm with my head under his chin he holds me close. And Bruce said " I am glad I was your first kiss Jen. I have a promiss Jen that I will always protect and love you forever." I look up with my eyes I said " and I promiss to be there when you need me, protect you and the others, and love you forever." And just like that we started to date.

Bruce pov

As always I was in the computer in the batcave checking on crimes but it looks calm interesting really. Then I hear some one come in and then hear my loves voice said that when I am done she had something important say to me. I think I have an idea so I told her that when i am done we can talk in the library. after a bit I went to the and tap her shoulder There she puts wlaway the book and took my hand and we sat down she told me she loves me and I was happy for sure. I have to make sure that this will last forever. And not lose her.

No ones pov

Alfred and the baby found out about Jen and Bruce confessing and becoming official couple. They where happy for them. And support the relationship.