Chapter 6

Jens pov

So me, Wonder women, Green Lantern, and Batman were eating and the justice space station you catching up and just relaxing while we eat. So far for me, I haven't felt my stalkers eyes or their presence thanks to Batman and the boys. Anyway, as we were eating and talking , atman got an alert that ssomeonebroke iintothe weapon vault. trying to get something. That something was batmans belt. The guy that tried to get it failed and used his belt to make a portal that he jumped into, and we followed. We didn't know where we were yet, Batma said it was more like when he found a newspaper dating 1864 or so.ething like that. This means we are in a time where cowboy's exists.

A group of thug cowboys tried to steal from us and sexually adult me and Wonder Woman. We beat them up. Wonder Woman and Batman took the thugs clothes to disguise them self me and Green Lantern and I made our appearance. Their clothes stak.

We went to the small town where we found out that a group of bad cowboy's end it up getting a high tech weapons, and the two people were scared to die just to stop them

We went to the small town where we found out that a group of bad cowboy's end it up getting a high tech weapons, and the two people were scared to die just to stop them. Understandable. We met the sheriff who was threatened to leave, but he was preparing to fight with three other guys. They were good. We went to jail where we found chronos without his suit. In the end, we defeated the bad cowboys, but chronos escaped. And when we followed, it looked like we landed in the future.thank fully I made our costumes appear. Anyway, out of nowhere, a group of clown teens appeared, and they got orders from their leader to eliminate us. We fought them. I was doing great. I mean, I turned my aponent into a toad. Lol. Out of nowhere, a group or heros appeared, and one of them if an older version of static shock. Or vergel. One looks like a futuristic hawkman. And a futuristic batman.

What's even shocking is when Hackman said dad to Green Lantern

What's even shocking is when Hackman said dad to Green Lantern. And then future Batman said mom and dad to me and well Batman. We were shocked, but we had to snap out of it so we could fight the clown thugs. In the end we escaped and we went to the batcave. Their static explained what had happened. Most of the heroes are in hiding thanks to me. Especially since I save a few from dying. Then john wanted to know who the future hawk man's mother is. He said, "It is ovies" it is. Then, future Batman said, " wow mom you look amazing when you were younger. I said, " Thanks. So you are future son? And Batman is your father?" He noded then. Batman said, " So this is all the heroes that are fighting chronos? What happened to the Justice League space station?" Then we hear bruce but much older and let me tell you he looks amazing for his age.