Evil Twins

"Hmh. This is crazy." Roman went on as he ate a one hundred bar. "What are you talking about now?" Tori asked. "I'm sitting here, looking at all these images. It's like we're hunting our evil twins. I mean, look at this black dude right here. He's handsome. Clearly that's me." Roman went on.

Tej shaking his head at his annoying friend. "We got a white Hobbs. This is Han. Tej. It's an African in a beanie. That's like your mini-me man.' Roman explained.

"Hey Brian, when did you do this photoshoot?" Roman asked and Brian flipped him off laughing. "I'm just playing, you know you're the prettiest blonde around here." Roman chuckled. The next photo showed Suki.

"Oh shit! Man this is Suki! What the hell she doing running with them?" Roman asked. "What?" Tej and Tori asked. "We don't know yet but we'll find out soon." Dani spoke. "You knew?" Tori asked. A sigh left Dani's lips. "Yes." "And you didn't tell us?" Tej asked. "Well, I was, I just need it to be confirmed first." Dani said. "Damn man. This blows." Roman said with a low whistle.

Soon a car approaches and hopes out Hobbs and Riley. "All right, lock it up! We got two things. First off, this is the worst damn city in the world to commit a crime. They got cameras on every street corner. Got video footage from CCTV of the raid, let's track that, see where it leads us too." Hobbs explained giving Tej a clip.

"And secondly, we just got confirmation on what Shaw's crew grabbed from Interpol. They ripped off a database of every location that houses the final component that they need." Hobbs explained as the team surrounded the table.

"So, where are they at?" Brian asked. "There are over two dozen of them around Europe." Riley says. "But the list is only good for ninety-six hours. Which means wherever Shaw's crew is gonna hit next, it's gonna happen within the next four days. They got a window, and so do we. We gotta move." Hobbs spoke. "Hobbs is right. So let's break this down. You met 'em. What do we know?" Dom asked.

"We know they have to be running custom engines." Tori says. "You heard that flip car going through those gears." Tej said.

"Sequential transmission." Han speaks up.

"That didn't sound like a normal engine." Gisele says.

"It was turbo diesel." Brain informs. "So, it sounded like something you find in Le Mans?" Dani questions and Brian nods.

"Did you see it take all those hits and still stay flat in the corners?" Tej asked.

"Yeah, hydraulics." Roman says.

"Or magnetic suspension." Dani adds.

"But who not only has access to the components but can fabricate something like that?" Han asks.

"Maybe a handful of shops in London." Brian said. "Regular tuner shops aren't gonna cut it on this one. We're gonna have to dig deeper than that. Han, Gisele, Roman, you're up." Dom explains, "We find the guy who made that car, we find Shaw." "Let's go." Gisele clocks her gun.

"I'll help." Riley offers. "Rodger that." Hobbs says. "Tej, Tori, we're gonna need cars without computer chips that can be overridden. Make sure they're fast." Dom's says and Brian chuckles. "We got this." Tori smirks. "Already on it, Dom. Contacted R&D at D.S.S." Hobbs butts in. "Hobbs. We said we got this." Tej speaks up with a smile on his face. Hobbs looks at him in shock. "This should be interesting." Dom smirks.

"I'll go check out the cars with them. Can't be under you all day." Dani chuckles as she pinches Brian's cheek. "From what I remember you liked being under me all day." Brian whispers in her ear before walking off. Dani faces heats up as she gets fanny flutters.

She scowls as she knows it's true.

Butthole.

<3