Chapter 5

(Edited)
Main Pov

Mikey just sat on the edge of the table watching Knockout work on whatever he was doing, after she woke up she went into the vents and made her way here. She slowly kicked her feet out of boredom "do you know where the others are?"

"Hm they should be Endora's human area" Knockout comments getting back to work "she gets a whole ass human area and i'm stuck sharing a bed with the giant vibrator" he just looked at her. "What, it's true? '' he just let out a disappointed dad sigh.

Mikey wandered out of the room and down a random hallway, at this point she knew the vents more than the actual hallways, "what are you doing out wondering alone fleshie" Starscream hated the humans if he could get away with it he would have killed them off long ago. "What's it to you, trash can" 

He was about to say something when the familiar metallic voice filled the halls "Starscream" Megatron met up with them in three giant steps, in one swift movement he picked up his human and placed her on his shoulder "you've gone soft Megatron" Starscream said with almost a growl in his voice.

He walked off just as North and Endora turned the corner "Something tells me he doesn't like us" Mikey mumbled "so what's this about me not getting a human area" if Eegatron had an ear  she would be dragging him away by it. "That's on Megatron, Knockout and Soundwave made us our human 'apartments' so you are gonna have to talk to your guardian about that" Endora replied with a chuckle "guardian? Who said he was my guardian i'm the god-" Mikey stopped herself before she finished her sentence, telling the god of war that she needed a 'guardian' was insulting "yes well they like keeping us close just in case right Megan?" 

Before he got the chance to answer Mikey burst out laughing "Megan" she managed to wheeze out in between her gasp for air, North just looks at them disappointed as her cat climbed onto her shoulder "Anyways why don't the 3 of us head to my human area for a bit..we need to talk" Endora crossed her arms.

"I didn't do it" Mikey put her hands up in surrender as Megatron set her on the floor and walked away "lets go grandma, kid" Mikey led the way even though she didn't know where she was going, Mikey just glared at the cat on Norths shoulders, her younger brother better have a good reason for being here. Now she needed to keep an eye on him. 

Endora sat down on her couch "Alright uh we really need to figure out what we are going to do because we can't just pretend this isn't a weird ass circumstance we are in" 

"You're a giant ass robot that teamed up with the god of war and some random kid from a farm and you think this is weird?" Mikey laid down on the floor as Loki curled up on her stomach and it took everything in her not to throw him across the room "Look I can't just sit here knowing my husband is alive and here...once Megatron knows who I am it's game over"

"Speaking of, have you gotten some energon yet? Ya look a little pale" Endora looked down at her "I'm fine, I have some left but i'm gonna have to start stealing from Megatron soon" Mikey cracked her knuckles ''no problem, he has some weird obsession with me, does that mean something with you guys or is he just bored?" Endora just smirked a little "Maybe he just fell in love with a 'human' he does seem to like you" She just let out a small chuckle "hehe i'm in danger" 

"One can not love the god of war grandma, it always ends badly" Endora kinda shifted a bit "Mikey he's a war lord, I am sure its fine"

"and by badly I mean impaled on the end of a spear, not gonna happen again" she let out a dramatic sigh "North if you do not get your cat off of me right now I will skin him alive and eat him" North grabbed the cat with an annoyed sigh "sorry he can be a bit of pain in the ass at times" she glares at the cat in which the cat gave her the middle finger "Oh i know" Mikey mumbled.

"Can we all relax please, we or I need to find a way to get off this ship without Terminator noticing" 

"I have an idea! Your not gonna like it" she smiled at the three of them "let's go" she clapped her hands and walked out the door  "mom pick me up i'm scared" North said quietly as Endora and her followed, she perfectly led them to Megatron's office "hey, big man, help us up would ya" Megaron picked the three and placed them on his desk"what do you want now fleshie-" "no easy way to say this, but i'm a god, she's a Cybertronian and the tiny kid is from another universe and that cat is a literal demon, who should be thrown out this minute" 

Megatron looked at her like she was crazy before speaking "right..... And i'm batman" Mikey turned to the two girls.'' I think that went well didn't it? Lets go" she led them back to Endora's human area "Mikey what the hell's wrong with you-" Endora got cut off "a lot actually, will this help" Mikey healed up some sort of communication device and looked at endora smiling "how- what- I thought you only made weapons-" she just shrugged "anything i see really, so lets get a hold of your man and get you out of this joint" Endora grabbed the device "Okay but we can't just bring them here, we don't know where here is, we need some help and I know exactly who to ask" Endora walked off motioning them to follow. Endora walked into the med-bay looking around "Dads!" Knockout and Breakdown walked out of a room in the med-bay going over to Endora "not the one I would have used but ok" Mikey mumbled to north and got a glare and gag from Loki, Breakdown kneeled down picking up Endora "Whats up kid?" 

"we need your help escaping" Mikey smiled at him "Mikey is right, look we need to get off the nemesis, I'll explain everything later I promise, we just need your help" 

"Wait, did... Did you just agree with me?" Knockout looked at his husband who looked back at him before giving Endora a nod "we can get you guys out of here it would be a lot better for you then being trapped here"

"Oh no, not me, i'm staying, just grandma and the kid here" Mikey pointed to Endora and North with her thumbs "God dammit Mikayla I am not that old"  

 "whoa she used the government name, i'm in trouble" north just took out some chips from her bag and gave 'em to Loki and grabs a soda as they watch this lovely drama show.

"look, the both of us know how old you are, I should be calling you my ancestor for god's sakes" Mikey ran and hid behind Knockouts ped "Anyways there's a lot i need to explain-"

"Wait, I need to light an incense offering for you first" they all just sat there and watched as a small shrine with Endora's picture popped out of nowhere, Mikey was on her knees and prayed. "Where the fuck did you get that-" Mikey just winked "seeing this being a trained assassin from the age of 12 isn't as weird as- this- Endora- i'm scared" she just hugs her cat quietly behind Endora "I'm sorry you're a what-" She gets cut off by the 3 'humans' and the two gay dads getting called to the command center by Megatron. "Aw scrap.."  "Oops"